Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Default Re: 2017-2018 WBB Season

Yeah it's definitely time to make a change. How much to buy out her last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Yeah it's definitely time to make a change. How much to buy out her last year?
    Just write the check. Time to move on from Walseth.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

don't see this team getting any better. we can only hope the rest of the league drops off (hugely) But that's not gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Just write the check. Time to move on from Walseth.
    Just Fire her hopeless A$$ whatever the cost . "We are young but I like our direction" , Our direction? This is NDSfuckingU.... not morningside .... 33-84 in four seasons . Fire her tonight .

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default 2017-2018 WBB Season

What an awful season. Everyone said give her t
    his year as the team should improve. It's very obvious we are poorly coached and we don't have a lot of talent. Our athletes are slow and not athletic enough for Div 1. We would be an average Div 2 team. Players were recruited by current coach so no more excuses. If we don't change we will be just as bad next year. Sad but true. We have no future right now other than being one of the worst teams in div 1.

We waited too long to fire Dehoff. Let's not make the same mistake twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mhanson6 View Post
    Just Fire her hopeless A$$ whatever the cost . "We are young but I like our direction" , Our direction? This is NDSfuckingU.... not morningside .... 33-84 in four seasons . Fire her tonight .
    m hanson i love it...love the passion...i agree great post bud ++++++++++++++++

No one is going to watch this crap if she stays , We have a beautiful newly remodeled Arena , let's put some people in the seats . I don't blame anyone for not spending their time or $ on going , this program under coach Walseth is a joke . She can't coach (very obvious) and even more obvious she doesn't know what D1 talent is . Not close . We are short , slow , and honestly some of the girls are out of shape and don't look like they would even start on D2 teams . Coach doesn't have what it takes . For those that say oh next year will be better , good grief are you dulusional ? It would just be another 7 wins over Mayville states and then 1-3 conference wins and listen to her say how she likes the direction again , just pay her to leave . Be worth every dime , for crying out loud fire her . Good grief !

Quote Originally Posted by mhanson6 View Post
    No one is going to watch this crap if she stays , We have a beautiful newly remodeled Arena , let's put some people in the seats . I don't blame anyone for not spending their time or $ on going , this program under coach Walseth is a joke . She can't coach (very obvious) and even more obvious she doesn't know what D1 talent is . Not close . We are short , slow , and honestly some of the girls are out of shape and don't look like they would even start on D2 teams . Coach doesn't have what it takes . For those that say oh next year will be better , good grief are you dulusional ? It would just be another 7 wins over Mayville states and then 1-3 conference wins and listen to her say how she likes the direction again , just pay her to leave . Be worth every dime , for crying out loud fire her . Good grief !
    i agree hun, who should we replace her with? i always say amy ruley but no1 ever agrees with me

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What I'd like to see is some boosters step up and get AD Larsen some extra cash to play with. Then Larsen calls up Aaron Johnston at SDSU and offers him a 100,000 a year raise to come to NDSU. This instantly creates cred with the NDSU program, and at the same time lands a big blow to the Jacks. I don't know anything about Johnston, for all I know he might love it at SDSU and plans on retiring there. But I really like the idea of getting a proven coach and at the same time weakening our biggest rival. The shit storm would be glorious. Who am I kidding, WBB don't have boosters like that, or we wouldn't have sucked for 10-15 years now.

I agree with the above posters. Walseth needs to go. She is a below average coach. Being average at NDSU gets you on the hot seat, being below average should mean you are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    What I'd like to see is some boosters step up and get AD Larsen some extra cash to play with. Then Larsen calls up Aaron Johnston at SDSU and offers him a 100,000 a year raise to come to NDSU. This instantly creates cred with the NDSU program, and at the same time lands a big blow to the Jacks. I don't know anything about Johnston, for all I know he might love it at SDSU and plans on retiring there. But I really like the idea of getting a proven coach and at the same time weakening our biggest rival. The shit storm would be glorious. Who am I kidding, WBB don't have boosters like that, or we wouldn't have sucked for 10-15 years now.

I agree with the above posters. Walseth needs to go. She is a below average coach. Being average at NDSU gets you on the hot seat, being below average should mean you are gone.
    I agree . I don't know who they should get but just about anyone had to be better ? Just contend ... be average but every few years threaten to win the conference or make the dance . Not asking to be a powerhouse just .500 in conference and contend once in a while . 33-84 in 4 seasons isn't contending