Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Barstool Gameday @YSU

Default Re: Barstool Gameday @YSU

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Why would we care if they go to YSU?
    It's the weekend we play YSU, and it would be taking it away from Minnesota. The Pardon My Take guys are semi-close with Bo Peliini and the YSU staff it seems. Minnesota won the poll but I wouldn't be surprised to see them still got to Youngstown.

Quote Originally Posted by djkhaled View Post
    It's the weekend we play YSU, and it would be taking it away from Minnesota. The Pardon My Take guys are semi-close with Bo Peliini and the YSU staff it seems. Minnesota won the poll but I wouldn't be surprised to see them still got to Youngstown.
    yeah..if it doesn't come to NDSU I don't really care. Plus I have no idea what Barstool is so theres that
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    yeah..if it doesn't come to NDSU I don't really care. Plus I have no idea what Barstool is so theres that
    I took a look at their website. This pretty much sums it up.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You know, I never much paid attention to them until now. Holy shit is that a bag of dicks.
    Yeah, those dudes are a bunch of huge d-bags. They are like a shitty Chive...which is really saying something.

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I know ESPN Gameday has considered the NDSU YSU game on at least 1 occasion. If both teams win YSU might have a prayer, there aren't any real great games for that week

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I know ESPN Gameday has considered the NDSU YSU game on at least 1 occasion. If both teams win YSU might have a prayer, there aren't any real great games for that week
    The JMU board is already losing it's mind over the possibility. Even though they are basically EWU in 2011, they think they're entitled to Gameday every year now.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The JMU board is already losing it's mind over the possibility. Even though they are basically EWU in 2011, they think they're entitled to Gameday every year now.
    They don't realize that Jaws has been a driving force for YSU nearly hosting in 2013 and i'm pretty sure 2015. He wants to guest pick in a bad way. This is a matchup thats been on their radar for a while.

It's funny they think the game or the attendance mean anything. It's all about the storyline (which may or may not have anything to do with the game that day) and the pregrame setting and crowd. Bo's story is interesting but I'd be shocked if they end up in Youngstown.