Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mitchell Kartes

Default Mitchell Kartes

It appears from the game summary in the Star Tribune this morning that Mitchell injured a knee in last nights game. Hope it is nothing serious.
    Last edited by phxbison; 09-30-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Default Re: Mitchell Kartes

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    It appears from the game summary in the Star Tribune this morning that Mitchell injured a knee in last nights game. Hope it is nothing serious.
    I'm hearing it was an acl injury and he's done for the year.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Does he get a medical hardship redshirt?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Does he get a medical hardship redshirt?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    They don't do redshirts in high school. Haha.

Tough break for the kid, hopefully he recovers quickly in the off-season and is ready to go when he gets to Fargo.

horrible break, his uncle is from my hometown.. said this kid was a beast! he had great numbers this year already.... and he thought he would get multiple FBS offers by the end of this football season.. (so in a way , this injury might help ndsu keep him) but i would never wish an injury on anyone.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Let's hope he gets healthy, maybe redshirts next year, and then is good to go in 2019. Kid is a stud and it's a huge hit to the STMA program.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

I do believe he would be able to Grey shirt though if he so chose and put off enrollment till Winter Semester and have the 5 years to play 4 from that time.

I honestly think this is a blessing if we really want this kid. ACL's suck...but he will come back stronger. Kid has a crazy work ethic...and has a year to get better. He is a freak, was putting up video game numbers and a ton of recognition. He was going to get big offers. It SUCKS to have a knee injury, but that may keep him a Bison. Trying to stay positive on this news. Best of luck kid!!!
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I honestly think this is a blessing if we really want this kid. ACL's suck...but he will come back stronger. Kid has a crazy work ethic...and has a year to get better. He is a freak, was putting up video game numbers and a ton of recognition. He was going to get big offers. It SUCKS to have a knee injury, but that may keep him a Bison. Trying to stay positive on this news. Best of luck kid!!!
    Kind of reminds me of the issue Noah Sanders went through. Although Sanders is still an unproven FR, he might have gotten offers from bigger schools had he not hurt his knee his Junior year.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I do believe he would be able to Grey shirt though if he so chose and put off enrollment till Winter Semester and have the 5 years to play 4 from that time.
    Does that happen often that folks do this after an injury? I could see the logic, but you are then setting back your education a bit.