Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Missouri State

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    That's what I thought. Jeez how thin are we at LB. Who went in for him? Who got booted for the targeting foul?
    Cole Karcz got booted. It was an absolutely horseshit call.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    That's what I thought. Jeez how thin are we at LB. Who went in for him? Who got booted for the targeting foul?
    Bison are still deep at LB even with Marlette out.

Cole Karcz on the absolute total bs targeting call but he's back next game.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Cole Karcz got booted. It was an absolutely horseshit call.
    Yeah, it was a BS call, for some reason I thought he was a LB.

Quote Originally Posted by SiouxHockeyBisonFo View Post
    Couldn't believe some of the posts during the game today. Other than sticks one miscue and the mix up in the end zone they played a pretty darn good game

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk
    Yeah I get that but after watching pretty much every team shred their defense, I can't help but feel like our offense under performed . Not counting their squeaker over garbage Murray State, today was arguably Misery States best defensive effort of the season. Our offense had lots of dumb mistakes, drops, and penalties. Horrible play call of the safety.

Don't forget... Misery state is by far the worst team in the conference and they are not improving.

We did some really good things at times and won the game vs a conference opponent. That game had a weird feel to it.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Fun fact and question (because I don't know the answer): Bison lost TOP battle today, 33:58-26:02. When did that last happen?
    35:36 to 24:24 playoff gave vs San Diego last year.

After watching the replay I don't think the safety was a designed outside run play. It appeared to be blocking for a straight ahead run but Dunn tried bouncing it outside instead. Gotta know when to look for the big play and when to get a tough yard or 2. Hopefully a learning experience.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yeah I get that but after watching pretty much every team shred their defense, I can't help but feel like our offense under performed . Not counting their squeaker over garbage Murray State, today was arguably Misery States best defensive effort of the season. Our offense had lots of dumb mistakes, drops, and penalties. Horrible play call of the safety.

Don't forget... Misery state is by far the worst team in the conference and they are not improving.

We did some really good things at times and won the game vs a conference opponent. That game had a weird feel to it.
    Outside the safety, turnover and lost second quarter, I'd say NDSU did shred their defense. Keep in mind that Koonce only punted once and our offense (helmed by Van Dellen) ended the game in scoring position.

Run-heavy offenses like NDSU's aren't designed to put up 50+ every game.
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post

I don't agree. Indiana State, or possibly SIU, will be substantially worse than Misery State.

We shoulda won by 50 so we could complain about winning too much again. I miss that. I'm gonna go watch fbs now. Alabama is beating miss St by 50.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    We shoulda won by 50 so we could complain about winning too much again. I miss that. I'm gonna go watch fbs now. Alabama is beating miss St by 50.
    Alabama needs to move up.
    Hail the BISON!!!