Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
This whole thing stinks and Urban slides even lower down my list of people I'd like to see succeed in life. He's always come across as a slime ball to me and this just confirmed it. Whether the woman in question was beaten or not, until proven otherwise, always assume so. Coaches know exactly what they need to do in situations like these and they have enough people around them to guide them as well. Urban doesn't care who he hurts by deleting, forgetting, sweeping things under the rug and so on, as long as he gets his. There was no sincerity at any point in his press conference, the university lacked the balls to stand up for domestic violence in any way and I don't care that Urban wasn't the one who "beat" whoever's wife, he hid the facts or in his case, forgot them. I haven't stayed up to date on all of this, but knee-jerk reaction from what I read/heard last night is this was an epic fail in every way possible.
With your reasoning we should not just stop there, the whole fan base, students, teachers, and parents were in some way shape or form a part of this also.

LET THEM ALL EAT CAKE!

[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk