Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Film Review

Default Re: BisonReport Film Review

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    I'm sorry I haven't posted this in here in a while. It's hard to keep it all straight. Here's the USD Film Review
    I️ feel like Anderson is hesitating/stutter-stepping just before LOS because he wants to turn every run into a big play rather than just taking what is there, either play gap or backside. IOW he is trying to be a RB that he isn’t. He just needs to do his thing and big runs will happen by him just running over people and eventually defenders will give. He isn’t a juke/jive back, and doesn’t need to be. His own style is very good, and he needs to go with it. Expecting him to adjust and be great going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I️ feel like Anderson is hesitating/stutter-stepping just before LOS because he wants to turn every run into a big play rather than just taking what is there, either play gap or backside. IOW he is trying to be a RB that he isn’t. He just needs to do his thing and big runs will happen by him just running over people and eventually defenders will give. He isn’t a juke/jive back, and doesn’t need to be. His own style is very good, and he needs to go with it. Expecting him to adjust and be great going forward.

I keep waiting for that to click, too. He's pressing..I wonder if he saw Dunn and now Brooks being able to break big plays and it's wearing on him. This is a good coaching moment, but something he ultimately needs to change on his own.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I keep waiting for that to click, too. He's pressing..I wonder if he saw Dunn and now Brooks being able to break big plays and it's wearing on him. This is a good coaching moment, but something he ultimately needs to change on his own.
    He’s perfectly capable of breaking big runs with his own style—which I️ really like btw. I️ think he is better than King Frazier when he goes with it. He’s an animal on kick-off coverage, which tells you something about his physicality.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    He’s perfectly capable of breaking big runs with his own style—which I️ really like btw. I️ think he is better than King Frazier when he goes with it. He’s an animal on kick-off coverage, which tells you something about his physicality.

Yep, he is the kind of back that will plow through tackles, and all of the sudden will find himself in the clear where he can use his God given speed.

I'm curious to hear Ross' take on Easton's few games before the USD game. (Maybe he mentions it in the film breakdown... I haven't had time to watch the past few weeks.)

I don't mean this in a negative way at all, as I believe Ross is a pretty objective observer, and I really appreciate the insight he shares. But I recall him being very high on Easton earlier in the season. I don't watch enough football to be able to break it down and determine whether Easton is still that good and has had some struggles, or if Ross has toned down his praise a bit.

Personally, I really like Stick and think very highly of him on and off the field, but I have been curious about that stretch of games with less than stellar productivity.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    I'm curious to hear Ross' take on Easton's few games before the USD game. (Maybe he mentions it in the film breakdown... I haven't had time to watch the past few weeks.)

I don't mean this in a negative way at all, as I believe Ross is a pretty objective observer, and I really appreciate the insight he shares. But I recall him being very high on Easton earlier in the season. I don't watch enough football to be able to break it down and determine whether Easton is still that good and has had some struggles, or if Ross has toned down his praise a bit.

Personally, I really like Stick and think very highly of him on and off the field, but I have been curious about that stretch of games with less than stellar productivity.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    I believe, that Ross believed that Easton was hurting, specifically on his left leg, and that was contributing some to some of the poor passes.

Apologize again for this not consistently being shared over here, but life gets busy. Here is the Wofford Film Review

Great stuff, Ross.

Love the Grimsley recognition. People still long for a heat seaking missile like Heagle. Turns out Grimsley is just a different kind of special at SS.

Also, going to echo many people's thoughts that it is great to see Bruce start to run with vision again. Just that little bit of head up patience seems to make a huge difference in his game lately. He doesn't need to just be a bruiser. He needs to know we need him to hit homeruns too.

Thanks again.
    Rixen

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Apologize again for this not consistently being shared over here, but life gets busy. Here is the Wofford Film Review
    Great read Ross, thanks for doing this in a crazy busy world. One note, Seth Wilson is from a pretty big school in Wisconsin(Holmen) not an 8 man program.

Give Ross a follow in Twitter, you get all the clips you need on Sunday.

You have to put up with some Packers stuff but it's overall worth it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯