Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Film Review

Default Re: BisonReport Film Review

Ross also took a position with Bison Illustrated a while back I believe. At the time he said nothing would change with his obligations/content at Bison Report but I'm guessing he's spread a little thinner than he has been in the past with the new stuff he's doing at BI.

EDIT: Here was his announcement on 9/6: https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status...44827491188741

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Ross's laptop quit on him. Was without one for around a month. Just got it back.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    this is just laughable.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Ross's laptop quit on him. Was without one for around a month. Just got it back.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    You can get free computer access at any library nowadays. Just saying. Hopefully, they get things on track. His content always seemed good based on the little that i've read of it.

Was referencing everything he was doing with film breakdown. Follow him on Twitter. Any explanation you want is on there. Guy is wearing a dozen hats, just got married (I believe) and is either in the process of or just moved.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Was referencing everything he was doing with film breakdown. Follow him on Twitter. Any explanation you want is on there. Guy is wearing a dozen hats, just got married (I believe) and is either in the process of or just moved.
    None of those excuse the lack of execution on Ryan's product; I very much pin this on the boss who is Ryan. Honestly, this screams of an owner asleep at the wheel and not making hard management/leadership decisions.

Also, Ryan told me directly on Twitter when I reminded him many of his followers are Vikings fans and he is pissing off those who he is working for that no one can tell him what to say on social media. Of course, he is young and does not understand that is not the point. The point is he needs to separate his Bison content from Packers content and he should always keep that on Ryan's feed to avoid the issue if he want to rip MN over and over and over. I gave up trying to talk sense to him figuring they are doomed to fail. I quit following him so he would quite pissing me off, but then he keeps posting bison stuff on the wrong twitter......

I would LOVE to hear how he justifies his outrage at the Barr hit last year and what it led to this year. That was what led to my discussion with him.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    None of those excuse the lack of execution on Ryan's product; I very much pin this on the boss who is Ryan. Honestly, this screams of an owner asleep at the wheel and not making hard management/leadership decisions.

Also, Ryan told me directly on Twitter when I reminded him many of his followers are Vikings fans and he is pissing off those who he is working for that no one can tell him what to say on social media. Of course, he is young and does not understand that is not the point. The point is he needs to separate his Bison content from Packers content and he should always keep that on Ryan's feed to avoid the issue if he want to rip MN over and over and over. I gave up trying to talk sense to him figuring they are doomed to fail. I quit following him so he would quite pissing me off, but then he keeps posting bison stuff on the wrong twitter......

I would LOVE to hear how he justifies his outrage at the Barr hit last year and what it led to this year. That was what led to my discussion with him.
    You are without a doubt the most ignorant person I have ever come across on the the internet. There are so many things wrong with this post that can be easily fact checked.

First of all Ryan tweets about whatever he wants from his account, though all his Bison takes are on the BisonReport twitter account. We have literally never post Packers stuff on that account. I post whatever I want from my personal account because it's my. personal. account. I happen to have a lot more Packer than Bison followers and frankly you are the only one that struggles with this. Turns out my work was attractive enough for another media outlet to sign me, so that's fun.

You are a small man.

BTW we've had 22 pieces come up since football started and are still the exclusive spot for up to date recruiting news. We've even brought on additional staff. The only thing that didn't happen were two film review pieces that just got left to twitter clips instead because I couldn't rip the film in high quality using the program I use without a Mac.

and finally, there is nowhere in an article, in a tweet or on a radio appearance where i even feigned outrage about the Barr hit. The only comment I made about it was how pathetic the Vikings fans that cheered the injury and bought framed pictures of it were. It was never not a clean play. Our "discussion" last year was when I made a comment about how much I respected Thielen during the Vikings' 38-7 loss which somehow triggered you. This is all provable on the internet I truly don't understand your desire to lie on the internet when it's so simple to prove otherwise.

The tweets are right here:

https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status/955254317648408576
    https://twitter.com/GulsethMichael/s...54600902291458
    Last edited by RossUglem; 10-07-2018 at 11:27 PM. Reason: tweets

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    You can get free computer access at any library nowadays. Just saying. Hopefully, they get things on track. His content always seemed good based on the little that i've read of it.
    It wasn’t that I didn’t have a computer, it was that I didn’t have access to my MAC computer. Both the program for ripping high quality video clips and for recording the podcasts are Mac software we’ve paid for.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    It wasn’t that I didn’t have a computer, it was that I didn’t have access to my MAC computer. Both the program for ripping high quality video clips and for recording the podcasts are Mac software we’ve paid for.
    Love your stuff, keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    TSCF is a bit strange. Don’t let him bother you. Good stuff and spot on.

Thought Bruce ran especially hard yesterday and hope to see more of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

There's so much content out there, I've just never felt the inclination to pay for it.

I'm sure it's great but meh. There's other stuff.

Also...Ross, you're a professional fighting with someone on a message board. Anyone ever give you advice on not punching down?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯