Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Film Review

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: BisonReport Film Review

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Well I am old school, I have seen Bison dbs many years ago turned around and batted some passes and caused some pass breakups. Nobody believes in breaking up passes now a days. All our dbs are trained to run behind the WR and hold on to the WR after the WR makes the catch. Seems like thats the cool thing to do now, who does that old school pass breakups nowadays.
    Did you watch the game, we had an INT, several batted down passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Did you watch the game, we had an INT, several batted down passes.
    All a person would have to do is read Ross' film review to see a great example:

https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status...038484993?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    TSCF beef is with anyone and anything that doesnt fit it to his belief of--this is the way I say it should be done. If not then shit needs to change, heads need to roll and to further the agenda he will lie about it. He isnt the first person or business he has attacked in this manner..
    A bit harsh here? I don't have a dog in the fight...and I'm not getting into his issues with Ross as I know TSCF can get a bit irrational when it comes to the Packers, but calling him a liar (when it suits his purpose) is a bit much. TSCF is a pretty honest guy. He may be a bit misguided (he doesn't share all my opinions so he must be misguided), but a liar he is not.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    A bit harsh here? I don't have a dog in the fight...and I'm not getting into his issues with Ross as I know TSCF can get a bit irrational when it comes to the Packers, but calling him a liar (when it suits his purpose) is a bit much. TSCF is a pretty honest guy. He may be a bit misguided (he doesn't share all my opinions so he must be misguided), but a liar he is not.
    He made statements as facts when there was no truth whats so ever. He in no way even tried to disguise it with an IMO.

You can call it misguided I will call it what it is. Lying. And yes he did lie to suit his purpose because of his angst with TM, NDSU and the Athletic Dept.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

SOLUTION: The Bison should forget moving up to the FBS, or even a P5 conference, skip them and become an NFL franchise, then all the Bison fans would ditch our Vikings, Packers, and Eagles allegiances and cheer for ONE TEAM!

Lets do it, Bisonation! NFL OR BUST!!!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    solution: The bison should forget moving up to the fbs, or even a p5 conference, skip them and become an nfl franchise, then all the bison fans would ditch our vikings, packers, and eagles allegiances and cheer for one team!

Lets do it, bisonation! Nfl or bust!!!
    pump it up!!!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    SOLUTION: The Bison should forget moving up to the FBS, or even a P5 conference, skip them and become an NFL franchise, then all the Bison fans would ditch our Vikings, Packers, and Eagles allegiances and cheer for ONE TEAM!

Lets do it, Bisonation! NFL OR BUST!!!
    It's true!!!!!! I got the text!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    It's true!!!!!! I got the text!!!!!!!!
    Must spread rep...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Awesome- thanks Ross, awesome as usual
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS