Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Film Review

Default Re: BisonReport Film Review

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    There's so much content out there, I've just never felt the inclination to pay for it.

I'm sure it's great but meh. There's other stuff.

Also...Ross, you're a professional fighting with someone on a message board. Anyone ever give you advice on not punching down?
    We pride ourselves on being different, paying for our service/not paying our service is up to you I would argue just the free stuff is worth your time to check out. We’ve tried to embrace the social media aspect of the people that read our work and cheer for the Bison. That’s why there are designated threads on this site for the podcast and the film review.

When someone suggests that my boss needs to find the “leadership” to fire me and then goes on to lie repeatedly on a site that we share our content on those lies are going to be addressed. If that’s “fighting” (it’s not) or punching down then it’s punching down.

We’ve kind of always prided ourselves on being the members of the media that don’t act like they’re above the fans.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    We pride ourselves on being different, paying for our service/not paying our service is up to you I would argue just the free stuff is worth your time to check out. We’ve tried to embrace the social media aspect of the people that read our work and cheer for the Bison. That’s why there are designated threads on this site for the podcast and the film review.

When someone suggests that my boss needs to find the “leadership” to fire me and then goes on to lie repeatedly on a site that we share our content on those lies are going to be addressed. If that’s “fighting” (it’s not) or punching down then it’s punching down.

We’ve kind of always prided ourselves on being the members of the media that don’t act like they’re above the fans.
    let me get this straight TC doesn't like you because your a packers fan and obviously he is a Vikings fan, calls you out on the Twitter about it?? I read the BIsonreport stuff and follow the 247 Bison Twitter account and I don't think I have ever read anything about the Packers on there, I don't really follow what his beef is with

Back to business. Here's the film review for the UNI victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    let me get this straight TC doesn't like you because your a packers fan and obviously he is a Vikings fan, calls you out on the Twitter about it?? I read the BIsonreport stuff and follow the 247 Bison Twitter account and I don't think I have ever read anything about the Packers on there, I don't really follow what his beef is with
    TSCF beef is with anyone and anything that doesnt fit it to his belief of--this is the way I say it should be done. If not then shit needs to change, heads need to roll and to further the agenda he will lie about it. He isnt the first person or business he has attacked in this manner..
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Back to business. Here's the film review for the UNI victory.
    Why is our pass defense softer than a baby shit.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It wasn’t that I didn’t have a computer, it was that I didn’t have access to my MAC computer. Both the program for ripping high quality video clips and for recording the podcasts are Mac software we’ve paid for.
    Well that makes more sense then. Licensed software is a different story. Appreciate the clear-up.

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Why is our pass defense softer than a baby shit.
    Same story, different week. You complain about something new, we turn around a win.

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Same story, different week. You complain about something new, we turn around a win.
    Well he's been bitching about Stick most of the year and he's accounted for 13 TDs in the last 3 games. So that likely means the Bison secondary will get 2 or more INTs for the next 3 weeks.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Well I am old school, I have seen Bison dbs many years ago turned around and batted some passes and caused some pass breakups. Nobody believes in breaking up passes now a days. All our dbs are trained to run behind the WR and hold on to the WR after the WR makes the catch. Seems like thats the cool thing to do now, who does that old school pass breakups nowadays.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well he's been bitching about Stick most of the year and he's accounted for 13 TDs in the last 3 games. So that likely means the Bison secondary will get 2 or more INTs for the next 3 weeks.
    He’s the Emory Hunt of Bisonville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...