Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Film Review

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: BisonReport Film Review

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    He was ranked #9 in 2019 draft class last year. After his performance against JMU it was downhill.
    You’re finding causation where there is only correlation. Typical of your posts. There are a lot of really good QBs that don’t get to play until their Junior or even Senior year. The talent pool simply gets deeper and deeper as a QB class progresses from Freshman to Senior. So it’s not that surprising that a QB that started as a freshman might move back in his class in the Junior or Senior year.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    You’re finding causation where there is only correlation. Typical of your posts. There are a lot of really good QBs that don’t get to play until their Junior or even Senior year. The talent pool simply gets deeper and deeper as a QB class progresses from Freshman to Senior. So it’s not that surprising that a QB that started as a freshman might move back in his class in the Junior or Senior year.
    Good point, I agree.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Here's the last one of the season: NDSU vs. JMU, National Championship

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    Here's the last one of the season: NDSU vs. JMU, National Championship
    Great job on these all year Ross. They're some of the most interesting postgame content out there for Bison fans IMO.

Curious as to what your thoughts were on Stapleton's fumble when you re-watched it? To me it looked like his knee was "probably" down before the ball came loose but it too tough to tell for sure.

I thought it was reminiscent of the Jensen fumble at EWU in the 2010 quarters. It probably should've been overturned but the replay officials didn't have the intestinal fortitude to actually do it (of course I thought that non-overturn was much worse through my green and yellow glasses). I guess the lesson is hold onto the ball no matter what even if you think you're already down.

Not sure what is going on with bisonreport since you never quite know if and when Ross and Ryan do anything anymore, but appear Ross just posted film review from Delaware:

https://247sports.com/college/north-...are-122523149/

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Not sure what is going on with bisonreport since you never quite know if and when Ross and Ryan do anything anymore, but appear Ross just posted film review from Delaware:

https://247sports.com/college/north-...are-122523149/
    the subscription is gets more costly everyday with the increasing lack of content.

Ross's laptop quit on him. Was without one for around a month. Just got it back.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Ross's laptop quit on him. Was without one for around a month. Just got it back.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Lmao, how is that a thing? One of his jobs is to write for a website and he took a month to get a new laptop? Could find a cheap one on Craigslist if money is tight.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Lmao, how is that a thing? One of his jobs is to write for a website and he took a month to get a new laptop? Could find a cheap one on Craigslist if money is tight.
    I'm pretty sure I have 2-3 laptops somewhere in the house I could Frankenstein back to life in a pinch.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Something is not adding up. Current performance will doom Ryan's business; I have no idea what the issues are but hope Ryan can get the ship corrected rather than deep six it. They are simply so unique in what they do compared to the other media.....I don't want to lose it.
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 09-27-2018 at 01:02 PM.