Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Film Review

Default Re: BisonReport Film Review

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Brock Jensen was bigger, stronger arm, ended his career as winningest FCS QB of all time and had a WP caliber senior season.....and still didn’t get drafted.

Really don’t see it I guess.
    I think Stick has a bigger arm than Brock.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I think Stick has a bigger arm than Brock.
    He does. Can spin it much better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How did I shit on him? I called him an average FCS QB.

Like him as QB. Just don’t see NFL potential. Doesn’t have nearly the arm needed and still has accuracy issues.
    He is a well above average college quarterback, let alone FCS QB. If you don't see that then IDK. He struggles at times but for the majority of this year he has been really really good. This is not to say he is a high draft pick, but there's a chance he could get drafted later on. Plus he's got another year to mature even more.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    He is a well above average college quarterback, let alone FCS QB. If you don't see that then IDK. He struggles at times but for the majority of this year he has been really really good. This is not to say he is a high draft pick, but there's a chance he could get drafted later on. Plus he's got another year to mature even more.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    He's going down the same path JohnnyBusinessBisonSonBoy made with Wentz when he claimed Carson was "meh" to him and never backed off. In regards to the NDSU Class of 2011, I already told him him (they?) must not watch a lot of football, especially college, if he feels Easton is average. Right now, I would take Stick over any of the three stooges on the Broncos roster (their best QB might actually be Jim Kelly's nephew, Chad).
    Hail the BISON!!!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Currently he is the highest ranked FCS QB in the 2019 Draft at #21 http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...C&startspot=20

He is ahead of Gage Gubrud and Taryn Christian. An epic performance by Easton on 1/6 could really help him for his senior year.
    He was ranked #9 in 2019 draft class last year. After his performance against JMU it was downhill.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

He's going to be ready to Stick It. Lead the team to Frisco once and turned the rains over to Carson. It's his turn now. Stick It.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    He's going down the same path JohnnyBusinessBisonSonBoy made with Wentz when he claimed Carson was "meh" to him and never backed off. In regards to the NDSU Class of 2011, I already told him him (they?) must not watch a lot of football, especially college, if he feels Easton is average. Right now, I would take Stick over any of the three stooges on the Broncos roster (their best QB might actually be Jim Kelly's nephew, Chad).
    You're a bronze fan, youve never mentioned it. If you would take stick to be your starting qb you would be a worse gm than Elway.

Brock Jensen was bigger, stronger arm, ended his career as winningest FCS QB of all time and had a WP caliber senior season.....and still didn’t get drafted.

Really don’t see it I guess.
    do u watch the games? bigger arm....wtf.
    fact ES has 2x the qb skills BJ had.
    .thats just a fact. I dont mean to jump on u, but if cant see that or do not know that well sir u just do not know what your looking at.

btw...this is not a hit on BJ....dude was a baller!

Also....
    ES was having a great season then imo got nicked up.... no one said shit about it, but watch his plant or lack there of in that bad stretch. you can see he was using more arm and sailing throws. he also seemed to be a
    it slower droping back. Anyway, he seems to be over it.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 12-24-2017 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    You're a bronze fan, youve never mentioned it. If you would take stick to be your starting qb you would be a worse gm than Elway.
    Bronze fan? Team USA goes for the Gold buddy.

In regards to the Broncos and my boyhood hero, Elway, he’s been a mess at drafting for the most part, especially at QB. I will stick by my statement that Stick is better than three QB stooges on the Broncos right now. There’s a big reason why I’m upset John let Sloter get away in favor of his son best friend from college.

Hail the BISON!!!

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Stick spins it better than BJ. No doubt. Going to games live it's easy to see. Also Stick is faster and more athletic than BJ. Just facts. Will be interesting to see if Stick takes his game to another level next year. If he does he will get drafted. No doubt. Brock was awesome! Gamer. We have been blessed with our QB S Fun to watch.