Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Film Review

Default BisonReport Film Review

These have been relatively well received and popular so i'll just start sharing them here. These articles are all free.

Here is Robert Morris

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: BisonReport Film Review

Quote Originally Posted by RossUglem View Post
    These have been relatively well received and popular so i'll just start sharing them here. These articles are all free.

Here is Robert Morris
    Also impressed with how LB Merc from Berkeley,CA played against RMU.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Also impressed with how LB Merc from Berkeley,CA played against RMU.
    Are you interested in doing a film review for Bisonville? Share your incredible knowledge with us all!

I had a chance to re-watch the TV copy of Saturday's game a few times and am going to provide a few thoughts and observations from what I saw. Film study off of TV copy is much more difficult than one might find from any of my NFL work. The NFL provides a wide shot of east-west play in which all 22 players can be seen, and a north/south view focusing on the offensive and defensive fronts. No such luck here.
    Get a Bison All Access account. The camera work is much better.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Get a Bison All Access account. The camera work is much better.
    It won't provide what I'm looking for either. If you happen to follow me on Twitter the camera angles that I want (and the ones that the players watch in review and prep) are the looks from the second wave of Packers tweets/vines after each game. Bison All Access will not provide that either.

Here is Indiana State

Ross these kick ass in so many ways!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Questions/comments and looking for your thoughts.

1. I feel as tho Messingham has called some really good games and has diversified our O compared to last year, especially with setting up play action, with emphasis on TEs. Also seems like we have tried a lot of different plays in prep for meat of our schedule. Thoughts?

2. Dunn and Anderson seem to be “finishing” runs a lot better, more physically and taking what’s there better than last year. Thoughts/comments, and where did that come from?

3. Is it possible we are/have been saving Cain as our separation receiver and didn’t want to put that on film before YSU and other upcoming tougher competition who will play more pressure D on WRs similar to what JMU did to us in semi’s last year?

4. Don’t think we have had to play/show all of our D looks yet do to competition, except EWU and our passing D looks. Thoughts/do we have more to show, or is it game-by-game thing?

I have my thoughts/positions on the above, but am quite interested in yours.

Thanks in advance for reply if you have time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Questions/comments and looking for your thoughts.

1. I feel as tho Messingham has called some really good games and has diversified our O compared to last year, especially with setting up play action, with emphasis on TEs. Also seems like we have tried a lot of different plays in prep for meat of our schedule. Thoughts?

2. Dunn and Anderson seem to be “finishing” runs a lot better, more physically and taking what’s there better than last year. Thoughts/comments, and where did that come from?

3. Is it possible we are/have been saving Cain as our separation receiver and didn’t want to put that on film before YSU and other upcoming tougher competition who will play more pressure D on WRs similar to what JMU did to us in semi’s last year?

4. Don’t think we have had to play/show all of our D looks yet do to competition, except EWU and our passing D looks. Thoughts/do we have more to show, or is it game-by-game thing?

I have my thoughts/positions on the above, but am quite interested in yours.

Thanks in advance for reply if you have time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Could you post your thoughts on the above?

Thanks.

Dewey