Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: BisonReport Film Review

Default Re: BisonReport Film Review

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I am confident that Stick gets drafted next year, maybe even higher than ever expected. If he keeps his winning pace he will surely be a popular buzz name for all the EXPERTS (Kipers) looking to find the jewel in the rough in their draft predictions. Stick will increase his stock dramatically if invited to the combine or senior bowl next year. His physical skills and combine results will be off the charts for a QB. I can see him easily making a 10 year career as a plug in starter and quality backup. He is better than a lot of NFL lifers you see on rosters today! He may even end up a winner at the next level.
    If he continues like he has done I don't think Stick gets drafted. To me Stick is reminiscent of Brock Jensen. Jensen was outstanding at winning games and didn't make mistakes that cost his team the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he is an undrafted FA but if his throws don't improve dramatically and he is not able to "make all the throws" (and at this point I don't know that he does) he will not get drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    If he continues like he has done I don't think Stick gets drafted. To me Stick is reminiscent of Brock Jensen. Jensen was outstanding at winning games and didn't make mistakes that cost his team the game. I wouldn't be surprised if he is an undrafted FA but if his throws don't improve dramatically and he is not able to "make all the throws" (and at this point I don't know that he does) he will not get drafted.
    Some differ with you, including me and someone who doesn’t have a bias—> https://twitter.com/mydraftroom/stat...29387788460034

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Some differ with you, including me and someone who doesn’t have a bias—> https://twitter.com/mydraftroom/stat...29387788460034

No chance in hell Stick gets drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    No chance in hell Stick gets drafted.
    Long shot for a late round. Depends how he developed his final year. I wouldn't be shocked though.

Currently he is the highest ranked FCS QB in the 2019 Draft at #21 http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...C&startspot=20

He is ahead of Gage Gubrud and Taryn Christian. An epic performance by Easton on 1/6 could really help him for his senior year.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Currently he is the highest ranked FCS QB in the 2019 Draft at #21 http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...C&startspot=20

He is ahead of Gage Gubrud and Taryn Christian. An epic performance by Easton on 1/6 could really help him for his senior year.
    Nah, 2011NDSU is a great football mind./purple

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I have seen his handiwork over at eGriz is he our designated ambassador over there?

Man, he still hasn't recovered from shitting all over Stick after the SDSU game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Man, he still hasn't recovered from shitting all over Stick after the SDSU game.
    How did I shit on him? I called him an average FCS QB.

Like him as QB. Just don’t see NFL potential. Doesn’t have nearly the arm needed and still has accuracy issues.

Brock Jensen was bigger, stronger arm, ended his career as winningest FCS QB of all time and had a WP caliber senior season.....and still didn’t get drafted.

Really don’t see it I guess.