Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Week 4 Polls

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Week 4 Polls

Southern Illinois ruining the party for the rest of the Valley. You want to hang with the big boys...then you bring the sauce and try to keep up!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Southern Illinois ruining the party for the rest of the Valley. You want to hang with the big boys...then you bring the sauce and try to keep up!
    That's Brewster-esque!

Does anyone think that a team will go undefeated through the conference schedule this season?

I don't see any team, including NDSU, getting through the grind unscathed. I think our loss comes either @YSU or @SDSU. Even if we get those wins, the MVC is too strong this season for me to see anyone run the table. Thinking we share a conference title again this season, but ride a #1 or #2 seed into the playoffs, depending on how JMU's season fairs (should roll through the CAA).

Quote Originally Posted by TinyBisonFan View Post
    Does anyone think that a team will go undefeated through the conference schedule this season?

I don't see any team, including NDSU, getting through the grind unscathed. I think our loss comes either @YSU or @SDSU. Even if we get those wins, the MVC is too strong this season for me to see anyone run the table. Thinking we share a conference title again this season, but ride a #1 or #2 seed into the playoffs, depending on how JMU's season fairs (should roll through the CAA).
    Ohh, a dare! Yes. I can see NDSU going undefeated through the conference schedule.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Mark it down: SIU crushes UNI to go 3-1. (I watched the Memphis game; they are decent which is way better than UNI.)

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    They will be breaking records soon.
    The recruiting landscape has changed, and not in UNI's favor. Who goes to UNI if they have a competing NDSU offer? And if they don't have an NDSU offer then they have an SDSU, USD offer and go there. Academic specialties and hometown might be the only exceptions. COA could change things for them, but that is years away. The damage you do to a program in the mean time could be lasting.
    Christian Jegen.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

SoCalBison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    Ohh, a dare! Yes. I can see NDSU going undefeated through the conference schedule.
    I'll have what he's having!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    I'll have what he's having!
    Sorry, I drank it all already before the season started. Bison will destroy everything in their path towards another Title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I say the Bison take em all to the number 6 dance!!! Go undefeated!!! Go Bison!!!

Can I get a. Hurrumff???
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Yeah, it's not hard to see the Bison going undefeated.

Neither Ytown or SDSU have shown world beating ability. We'll know a little more this weekend.

It's also not hard to see the Bison stubbing their toe.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯