Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attendance comparison

Default Re: Attendance comparison

Sioux Falls, generally, could care less about USD or SDSU football. There are a ton of Husker fans in eastern South Dakota.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    Yesterday's game against RMU (18,304) had more people than Wyoming hosting conference foe Hawaii (17,796).

I realize Wyoming has lost two games already, but this was their conference opener and they still have a highly regarded QB - even if he isn't looking that great thus far.
    Keep in mind the it was a rainy night in the low 50's high 40's and game time was 815pm local time, game didn't get over until midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Tell that to the SDSU rubes. According to them, Fargo's size gives us an unfair advantage in attendance. Even though SF is only an hour away.
    It has to be the most humorous excuse I regularly hear from those folks. It is like they think all those folks there on Gameday are from Fargo. They really don't get it.
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 09-26-2017 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I has to be the most humorous excuse I regularly hear from those folks. It is like they think all those folks there on Gameday are from Fargo. They really don't get it.
    I'm guessing that all those cars I saw heading toward Fargo with NDSU stickers and merch when driving from Minneapolis for last weeks game must have all been going to a conference or something.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by yukon View Post
    Keep in mind the it was a rainy night in the low 50's high 40's and game time was 815pm local time, game didn't get over until midnight.
    1 AM CST, no?

This is what life in the MWC would be like for NDSU much of the time. Keep that in mind folks. MWC looks down again this year too ...

I watched a few quarters of the Western Illinois game against Coastal Carolina, what a beat down. Their seats looked pretty empty but CCU website lists attendance of 14,996.

Quote Originally Posted by stpaulbison View Post
    I watched a few quarters of the Western Illinois game against Coastal Carolina, what a beat down. Their seats looked pretty empty but CCU website lists attendance of 14,996.
    That's a FBS success story if I've ever heard.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That's a FBS success story if I've ever heard.
    Well, they do have teal and puce turf...
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

why doesnt ndsu/fargodome sell standing room only and get the attendence numbers up to 20,000/game in the dome? there is people that would buy these!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?