Thread: Watch Party in Dad's Honor

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Watch Party in Dad's Honor

Not sure if this is the right place, but bummed my watch party didn't make it into the official alumni email. At any rate, I am hosting a watch party in Louisville, KY, on Sept 23 in honor of my dad who passed unexpectedly on Sept 1.

Dad brought me to my first Bison game when I was little. I don't remember much except it was cold, the Bison were amazing, and the student section yelled "CALPOLY SUCKS!"

Some of you met him in the tailgate lot. He was quiet during the tailgate but a hurricane during the games. I miss him, but I will always have years of Bison memories with him (he even had a Bison themed funeral).

Watch Party Details:
    O-Line Sports Grill
    2813 N Hurstbourne Pkwy, Ste 101
    Louisville, Kentucky

I will be there about an hour before kickoff. Minors are welcome, and I hear they are serving up a special Bison drink for us. Please share with anyone who may attend, and mods please move as appropriate.

https://www.facebook.com/OLineSportsGrill/

Dad (2).jpg

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Watch Party in Dad's Honor

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place, but bummed my watch party didn't make it into the official alumni email. At any rate, I am hosting a watch party in Louisville, KY, on Sept 23 in honor of my dad who passed unexpectedly on Sept 1.

Dad brought me to my first Bison game when I was little. I don't remember much except it was cold, the Bison were amazing, and the student section yelled "CALPOLY SUCKS!"

Some of you met him in the tailgate lot. He was quiet during the tailgate but a hurricane during the games. I miss him, but I will always have years of Bison memories with him (he even had a Bison themed funeral).

Watch Party Details:
    O-Line Sports Grill
    Louisville, Kentucky

I will be there about an hour before kickoff. Minors are welcome, and I hear they are serving up a special Bison drink for us. Please share with anyone who may attend, and mods please move as appropriate.

Dad (2).jpg
    Sorry for your loss. I lost my dad 5 years ago Sept. 7th. I won't be in the L'ville area on Saturday but I'll be sure to have an extra drink in your dads honor on Saturday!

Sept for my father as well. something about the Fall.... weird.

ill pimp this on my ndsu facebook pages.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post

Watch Party Details:
    O-Line Sports Grill
    Louisville, Kentucky

Dad (2).jpg
    If I was in the area, I would be there...I lost my dad this year as well. Sorry for your loss, I'll be thinking of you guys on Saturday.