Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tailgating for 10/21 vs. Western Illinois. Will Pay $$$

Default Re: Tailgating for 10/21 vs. Western Illinois. Will Pay $$$

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't feel like starting a new thread, so I'm just gonna add this here. I watch NDSU religiously on ESPN3, but have only been to one game in person (2015 UNI playoffs...amazing experience). Anyways, I am taking my sister-in-law (Michigan state fan) to the WIU game at the dome this year, so that she can watch a real football team. We were thinking about tailgating prior to the game. Are there any rules or etiquettes that we should be aware of? Obvoiusly, we just plan to walk around a bit and experience the culture.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I don't feel like starting a new thread, so I'm just gonna add this here. I watch NDSU religiously on ESPN3, but have only been to one game in person (2015 UNI playoffs...amazing experience). Anyways, I am taking my sister-in-law (Michigan state fan) to the WIU game at the dome this year, so that she can watch a real football team. We were thinking about tailgating prior to the game. Are there any rules or etiquettes that we should be aware of? Obvoiusly, we just plan to walk around a bit and experience the culture.
    Be sure you're wearing NDSU gear.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Don't ever leave a tailgate sober or hungry.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯