Hey guys. I'm getting pretty desperate at this point. After 6 years of trying, I finally scored a suite rental in the Dome for the Western Illinois game on October 21st for my company. We are a small bank with about 15 employees and their spouses. We are located about 2 hours away from Fargo, and many of our employees have never been to a Bison game. I am very excited to show them everything about the game day atmosphere, including the tailgating (might be my favorite part). The problem is I don't have reserved tailgate spots and I don't think GA will be an option for us since we are so far from Fargo and I have also been hearing that some people that show up 30+ hours ahead of the opening GA lots AND STILL NOT GETTING IN!!

I am very concerned that I will not be able to secure any spots. I have put my name out there on many forums and facebook groups trying to find ANYBODY that has reserved spots that would be willing to sell them for this particular game. So far no luck and the game is fast approaching.

This is something that our small company will probably only be able to do for our employees once in a decade. If there is ANYBODY at all that maybe knows somebody or can even point me in the right direction to buy some reserved spots I would greatly appreciate it. Please message me. I am willing to pay $$$ well over the face value just to not have to worry about not getting spots that day. I think I will need at least 4 spots, but 2 is better than none.

Thanks Bisonville.