Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tailgating for 10/21 vs. Western Illinois. Will Pay $$$

Exclamation Tailgating for 10/21 vs. Western Illinois. Will Pay $$$

Hey guys. I'm getting pretty desperate at this point. After 6 years of trying, I finally scored a suite rental in the Dome for the Western Illinois game on October 21st for my company. We are a small bank with about 15 employees and their spouses. We are located about 2 hours away from Fargo, and many of our employees have never been to a Bison game. I am very excited to show them everything about the game day atmosphere, including the tailgating (might be my favorite part). The problem is I don't have reserved tailgate spots and I don't think GA will be an option for us since we are so far from Fargo and I have also been hearing that some people that show up 30+ hours ahead of the opening GA lots AND STILL NOT GETTING IN!!

I am very concerned that I will not be able to secure any spots. I have put my name out there on many forums and facebook groups trying to find ANYBODY that has reserved spots that would be willing to sell them for this particular game. So far no luck and the game is fast approaching.

This is something that our small company will probably only be able to do for our employees once in a decade. If there is ANYBODY at all that maybe knows somebody or can even point me in the right direction to buy some reserved spots I would greatly appreciate it. Please message me. I am willing to pay $$$ well over the face value just to not have to worry about not getting spots that day. I think I will need at least 4 spots, but 2 is better than none.

Thanks Bisonville.

Default Re: Tailgating for 10/21 vs. Western Illinois. Will Pay $$$

Are you wanting to be hosted @ a tailgate, or are you wanting spots?

Quote Originally Posted by bradjans View Post
    Hey guys. I'm getting pretty desperate at this point. After 6 years of trying, I finally scored a suite rental in the Dome for the Western Illinois game on October 21st for my company. We are a small bank with about 15 employees and their spouses. We are located about 2 hours away from Fargo, and many of our employees have never been to a Bison game. I am very excited to show them everything about the game day atmosphere, including the tailgating (might be my favorite part). The problem is I don't have reserved tailgate spots and I don't think GA will be an option for us since we are so far from Fargo and I have also been hearing that some people that show up 30+ hours ahead of the opening GA lots AND STILL NOT GETTING IN!!

I am very concerned that I will not be able to secure any spots. I have put my name out there on many forums and facebook groups trying to find ANYBODY that has reserved spots that would be willing to sell them for this particular game. So far no luck and the game is fast approaching.

This is something that our small company will probably only be able to do for our employees once in a decade. If there is ANYBODY at all that maybe knows somebody or can even point me in the right direction to buy some reserved spots I would greatly appreciate it. Please message me. I am willing to pay $$$ well over the face value just to not have to worry about not getting spots that day. I think I will need at least 4 spots, but 2 is better than none.

Thanks Bisonville.
    you can set up Corporate tailgate space. My company does it once a year, they give you some space behind the Radio station in the concrete behind the trees. Im guessing contacting teamakers for that , but im not sure. I could probably find out
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Message THEsocalledfan on here. He is always selling his for over face.

As for the GA lots, some people have been using the East lot to some success. It's obviously a bit more tame over there, but should have plenty of room for your group if you don't get reserved. You can still walk around and enjoy other festivities.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    you can set up Corporate tailgate space. My company does it once a year, they give you some space behind the Radio station in the concrete behind the trees. Im guessing contacting teamakers for that , but im not sure. I could probably find out
    Yes contact Teamakers. I believe you can rent out space in one of their green and yellow tents in their "corral" area. Will cater food in for you and cash bar.

Pat Simmers 231-9555 or
    Brandon Baumgartner 231-5990

Cost is $800 without tickets for 32 chairs in a tent. There are bigger sizes for more money also
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Yes contact Teamakers. I believe you can rent out space in one of their green and yellow tents in their "corral" area. Will cater food in for you and cash bar.

Pat Simmers 231-9555 or

Cost is $800 without tickets for 32 chairs in a tent. There are bigger sizes for more money also
    Yes, I was aware of this and have spoken with Pat. However, my goal was to give my employees the full gameday tailgate experience, which in my opinion is better when you are grilling your own food and do your own bartending. Don't get me wrong I'm glad they have the Bison Corral area but to me it feels pretty segregated off from all of the rest of the tailgate festivities.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    Are you wanting to be hosted @ a tailgate, or are you wanting spots?
    Wanting Spots

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post

Pat Simmers 231-9555 or

we did not go thru the corral, they had space just North of there, we brought all our own supplies and food, I dont know much about it as I have my own spots
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    we did not go thru the corral, they had space just North of there, we brought all our own supplies and food, I dont know much about it as I have my own spots
    Were you allowed to bring your own tailgate trailer/rig?

I might be able to help. PM sent.