Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The BrakeDown on Bison1660

Default The BrakeDown on Bison1660

I highly recommend the show...

Monday's show: https://twitter.com/Bison1660/status/909921188746493953

I know some people were scared that Bison1660 would be too "party line", but it is refreshing to have somebody acknowledge reality. I remember our last "home of the Bison" would have hot takes like, "Carson Wentz is from Bismarck and he is pretty good. That's not to take away from <insert name of UND QB> or <insert name of UMary QB>, for that matter, but he is from Bismarck." Not to mention that they can name players from other FCS teams other than Faux CS team, UND.

Example: "UND's offensive line looked like five road cones sitting out there" ... "And their defensive line looked even worse."

Between Kolpack and Izzo and Bison1660, I'm definitely spoiled for Bison-flavored ear candy.

Default Re: The BrakeDown on Bison1660

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    I know some people were scared that Bison1660 would be too "party line", but it is refreshing to have somebody acknowledge reality.
    What was the good part of the discussion that you enjoyed so much? (I have not had time to listen to this one.)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    What was the good part of the discussion that you enjoyed so much? (I have not had time to listen to this one.)
    He ripped on them 5 minutes in.

the amount of money that station is giving back to NDSU (advertising) is VERY impressive. This was a huge get for Matt Larson. I also enjoy the shows. They do a great job on putting the shows up on podcast if you miss one. Keith doesn't mess around. He calls it.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't do 1660 out here but our local stations have the daily "Bison Report". That's always great to listen to. If I want 1660, how would I get it clear up here?

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    I don't do 1660 out here but our local stations have the daily "Bison Report". That's always great to listen to. If I want 1660, how would I get it clear up here?
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/biso...139212359?mt=8

or

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.player&hl=en

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

1660 will obviously have a good chunk of NDSU stuff but the 11am-1pm show has a nice change of pace and talks football on a national landscape either pro or college too.

You can also listen to 1660 live on tunein radio https://tunein.com/radio/Bison-1660-s34901/

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    He ripped on them 5 minutes in.
    Who is "them?"

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

The smart phone app

Lardsin must go!