Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The BrakeDown on Bison1660

Default Re: The BrakeDown on Bison1660

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Who is "them?"
    Oh my. It's getting better.

Keith is basically speaking his mind today. Just listen to the entire thing.

Who is "them?"

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    I don't do 1660 out here but our local stations have the daily "Bison Report". That's always great to listen to. If I want 1660, how would I get it clear up here?
    I listen on the mobile app. You can listen to the new pregame FCS shotw hat's only on Bison1660, the regular pre game show, the game, and Bison Feedback anywhere in the country. Love it when I travel to road games.

but here's other ways...

HOW TO LISTEN / CONNECT WITH BISON1660
    Listen live at AM 1660 or FM 92.7 (Fargo Moorhead metro) (HD Radio - 107.9-3 KPFX-HD3)
    Listen live at www.Bison1660.com
    Listen live through the Bison 1660 mobile app.
    Listen live on Amazon Echo by saying "Alexa, play Bison 1660"
    Listen live on Tune In radio http://tunein.com/radio/Bison-1660-s34901/
    You can also find these podcast links onThe Soundcloud app (works the best for smartphones and can play in the background), and at www.bison1660.com
    RSS Feed - http://feeds.soundcloud.com/users/so...453/sounds.rss

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post

No time to listen.

No time to listen.
    "UND's offensive line looked like five road cones sitting out there" ... "And their defensive line looked even worse."
    Talked about the USD QB - very complimentary.
    Chattanooga - knows the roster and was reeling off stats like "They had 9 yards total offense 35 minutes into the game" against UT-Martin.
    VMI - called them one of the worst AQ conference teams (Chatty plays them next - and Robert Morris just spanked the crap out of them)
    Northern Iowa - 199 rushing yards... for the season. Their OL has been outmatched in every possible way.
    Brutal (but factual) smackdown of the Big Sky

I really like having radio guys who know more about the FCS than I do.

And excellent segments:

Cole Jirik (calls it like he sees it with Wentz): https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...september-18th
    Kelly Burke (great MVFC talk): https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...september-18th

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    "UND's offensive line looked like five road cones sitting out there" ... "And their defensive line looked even worse."
    Talked about the USD QB - very complimentary.
    Chattanooga - knows the roster and was reeling off stats like "They had 9 yards total offense 35 minutes into the game" against UT-Martin.
    VMI - called them one of the worst AQ conference teams (Chatty plays them next - and Robert Morris just spanked the crap out of them)
    Northern Iowa - 199 rushing yards... for the season. Their OL has been outmatched in every possible way.
    Brutal (but factual) smackdown of the Big Sky

I really like having radio guys who know more about the FCS than I do.

And excellent segments:

Cole Jirik (calls it like he sees it with Wentz): https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...september-18th
    Kelly Burke (great MVFC talk): https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...september-18th
    Impressive work. When he first started, I could tell he was green, but maybe finding his groove.

Impressive work. When he first started, I could tell he was green, but maybe finding his groove.
    I really think he is. There are still some moments where I cringe(mostly when his producer/sidekick/whatever gets involved) but overall the way he presents the info and his knowledge of different sports and like Tony said of the FCS and other schools around the country it comes off very much like a national sports radio show. You can tell he is genuinely knowledgeable in what he talks about and gives his opinions on things regardless of whether they may be popular or not. Overall it was way better than what I was expecting after the first few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I really think he is. There are still some moments where I cringe(mostly when his producer/sidekick/whatever gets involved) but overall the way he presents the info and his knowledge of different sports and like Tony said of the FCS and other schools around the country it comes off very much like a national sports radio show. You can tell he is genuinely knowledgeable in what he talks about and gives his opinions on things regardless of whether they may be popular or not. Overall it was way better than what I was expecting after the first few weeks.
    Couldn't agree more, does his research and presents it well. I thoroughly enjoy the show but man does the sidekick need to not laugh at every single little thing Keith says.
    Spider 2 Y Banana

When he first started you could tell he was trying to learn about everything. After a year plus of covering the Bison and Missouri Valley, he's become an expert. Not only the Valley - for over a month straight he had the head football coaches of pretty much every legit FCS program in the country on his show and interviews beat writers for every team in the Valley so it's fair to say he probably knows more about the FCS than 99 percent of us.

Keith is doing a great job. I enjoy listening to his full show because is a bit more balanced for general sports than The Insiders. I like hearing about the Twins, Vikings, Packers, with a bit of national sprinkled in

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Can't ever listen live, but love listening on SoundCloud. The Brake Down is great.