Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Road Game Choice

Default Road Game Choice

I am planning to go to either Indiana State (Terre Haute) or Youngstown for the early October games. Any recommendations given the choice? I will be driving from Atlanta area and am leaning toward Indiana State because it will be one less day for the trip.

Default Re: Road Game Choice

Quote Originally Posted by gabisonfan View Post
    I am planning to go to either Indiana State (Terre Haute) or Youngstown for the early October games. Any recommendations given the choice? I will be driving from Atlanta area and am leaning toward Indiana State because it will be one less day for the trip.
    Youngstown and hit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the NFL Hall of Fame if you have not been to those.

I'll be at both!

Indiana State will be boring. The stadium is lame and there aren't many people there. It will be a mellow time.

It will be my first time in Youngstown but I hear it's a garbage town full of garbage people. It might be a little more exciting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tough choice!

It's like choosing between Macomb and Vermillion.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    Tough choice!

It's like choosing between Macomb and Vermillion.
    Don't forget Springfield.

I've been to every conference town but Youngstown and Normal. I'm going to get them all this season.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm debating Youngstown, but definitely doing both ISUs. I made the mistake of stopping in Youngstown once and thought I was going to get murdered. Okay, maybe I'll end up in Youngstown too. Of course, feel free to stop by Kentucky's best Bison watch party at the O-Line in Louisville. I'll be hosting and need someone to help me hold the bar down.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I'm debating Youngstown, but definitely doing both ISUs. I made the mistake of stopping in Youngstown once and thought I was going to get murdered. Okay, maybe I'll end up in Youngstown too. Of course, feel free to stop by Kentucky's best Bison watch party at the O-Line in Louisville. I'll be hosting and need someone to help me hold the bar down.
    I have floated the idea to my wife but something about travelling 2 hrs each way to go to a watch party has her questioning why she married me.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I have floated the idea to my wife but something about travelling 2 hrs each way to go to a watch party has her questioning why she married me.
    Just now???
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

I will be at both ISU's along with YSU. A group of us from the Charlotte area will be going to the YSU game. These are the closest games to Spartanburg, SC.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Just now???
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯