Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: ESPN Game Day

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: ESPN Game Day

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The Falcons go to the super bowl, build a crazy nice stadium.... And it's never sold out because they don't sell single tickets.. Only expensive seat licenses which the common man can't afford and they end up with a bunch of corporate stiffs and milk drinkers who don't even show up

Then you got LA where nobody gives a shit about the NFL and they can't sell out a the Coliseum if you combine the rams and chargers. Fans are pissed about losing teams too

The NFL atmosphere is a joke in many cities and the business side and ridiculous costs are alienating fans. Plus games are decided by refs now
    Mercedes Benz Stadium is a joke. Roof looks like a giant sphincter and isn't working yet. It will be closed the rest of the season. Even when open it's dark in there and because of the scoreboard you can't see sky from most of the upper deck. There's no acoustic treatments so you can't hear anything. Garth Brooks concert was a disaster. When in soccer mode (ATL United is a major tenant) every seat in the lower bowl has obstructed views because of how how high the first row of seats are. All in all much more gimmick than substance. Makes me appreciate U.S. Bank Stadium that much more. Looked gorgeous again this weekend's sunshine.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Mercedes Benz Stadium is a joke. Roof looks like a giant sphincter and isn't working yet. It will be closed the rest of the season. Even when open it's dark in there and because of the scoreboard you can't see sky from most of the upper deck. There's no acoustic treatments so you can't hear anything. Garth Brooks concert was a disaster. When in soccer mode (ATL United is a major tenant) every seat in the lower bowl has obstructed views because of how how high the first row of seats are. All in all much more gimmick than substance. Makes me appreciate U.S. Bank Stadium that much more. Looked gorgeous again this weekend's sunshine.
    I heard someone call it Megatrons Butthole and I refuse to call it anything else.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I heard someone call it Megatrons Butthole and I refuse to call it anything else.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bisonmike2 again. Damn it, that got a legitimate laugh out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    Hail the BISON!!!

Two NDSU flags flying at GameDay- one yellow n one green Bison Nation
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Two NDSU flags flying at GameDay- one yellow n one green Bison Nation
    Sweet!!!!!!!!

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

didnt notice the bump deleted

Default ESPN Game Day

I guess this is as good a place to post as any -- Bison helmet again displayed prominently on the Ryen Russillo show...

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I guess this is as good a place to post as any -- Bison helmet again displayed prominently on the Ryen Russillo show...

Right in front of ESPN’s token Cowboy fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!