Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Bye week talker:. What FCS program would you like to schedule a home and home with?

Default Re: Bye week talker:. What FCS program would you like to schedule a home and home wit

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I would like to believe NDSU can at least do home and home games with any Sun Belt school. I know they suck, but hopefully they're not stuck up like a lot of MW schools in regards to playing NDSU.
    I think it would be a good game. But FBS schools would consider it an insult to suggest they travel to a lowly FCS school. I don't know if NDSU went to a Sunbelt school it would fill their stadium. Most FBS school fans assume that even the worst FBS team is infinitely better than any FCS team.

Default Re: Bye week talker:. What FCS program would you like to schedule a home and home wit

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I think it would be a good game. But FBS schools would consider it an insult to suggest they travel to a lowly FCS school. I don't know if NDSU went to a Sunbelt school it would fill their stadium. Most FBS school fans assume that even the worst FBS team is infinitely better than any FCS team.
    That's because they're dumb. Similarly, it would be foolish to believe that a team like NW Missouri State couldn't beat any FCS team. I know if they had the finances to move up, they would be competitive within five years of being eligible, much like NDSU was (three years).
    Hail the BISON!!!

That's because they're dumb. Similarly, it would be foolish to believe that a team like NW Missouri State couldn't beat any FCS team. I know if they had the finances to move up, they would be competitive within five years of being eligible, much like NDSU was (three years).

Amen to that. I know after reading the riff-raff that FBS teams post all over the internet when NDSU says we will give them a good game if a really good DivII team booked a game against NDSU I would say "I think we will win but I am not making any guarantees." All the comments about winning "JV Football" and "Good HS Team" make the loss that much harder for them to swallow.

Amen to that. I know after reading the riff-raff that FBS teams post all over the internet when NDSU says we will give them a good game if a really good DivII team booked a game against NDSU I would say "I think we will win but I am not making any guarantees." All the comments about winning "JV Football" and "Good HS Team" make the loss that much harder for them to swallow.
    Well, one big thing right now is the styles of football being played. I think the entire FB world is relearning defense and TOP matters.

Oh, it probably would. It would just be filled with more NDSU fans. ;-)

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I can think of one FCS team that isn't too terribly far away that might struggle with NWMS.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk