Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye week talker:. What FCS program would you like to schedule a home and home with?

Default Bye week talker:. What FCS program would you like to schedule a home and home with?

So, EWU is visiting Fordham this week which is located in the Bronx. The team is taking some time to visit Ground Zero and taking in some sites. Made me think, what would be some interesting FCS schools that would be fun to visit and then host them back in Fargo?

My short list
    1) Harvard - iconic stadium
    2) Yale - iconic stadium
    3) Fordham, Stony Brook or one of the Long Island Universities
    4) Maine - to make up for 9/11
    5) Grambling - just because of the heritage
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Default Re: Bye week talker:. What FCS program would you like to schedule a home and home wit

James Madison

Default Re: Bye week talker:. What FCS program would you like to schedule a home and home wit

Harvard or Yale would be cool. Ill say UNH or Maine. Good excuse to go out there and an area of the country Ive always wanted to go to. Wouldnt mind JMU or W&M either.

I'd LOVE to see a series between NDSU and The Citadel. I KNOW there have been talks between the two and don't be shocked to see something between the two schools in the future. Who doesn't want to go to Charleston?

The Citadel 48
    Presbyterian 7

Quote Originally Posted by FCS Nation View Post
    I'd LOVE to see a series between NDSU and The Citadel. I KNOW there have been talks between the two and don't be shocked to see something between the two schools in the future. Who doesn't want to go to Charleston?

The Citadel 48
    Presbyterian 7

Ran a wrestling event there about ten years ago at the McAlister Field House. Unique campus. Although I've never eaten at White Castle, I sure felt I was at the mecca of White Castles.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I think the ivies don't do ooc home and homes except with the PL. Something about being better than us, I think.

Oh yeah...and Montana St.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Villanova - Eagles game double weekend. I'll be doing this for the Delaware game.

JMU

JSU

Central Arkansas - for the crazy field
    Looking good Billy Ray!

JMU, Any Ivy and Jacksonville State
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

New Hampshire
    Jacksonville State
    Harvard

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Unfortunately we are losing good ooc options almost yearly with all the solid fan base schools or traditional powers in the FCS moving up. Schools like GaSo, App, Coastal, Liberty, etc. JMU and EKU will leave as well so I put them on the top of my list as they both have multiple Natty's and would sell out if we showed up.

JMU
    EKU
    Harvard/Yale/Princeton
    Montana
    Idaho
    SHU
    McNeese
    Central Arkansas
    Citadel
    UC Davis

Week zero @ Hawaii

Never again....