Thread: Men's Golf

Default Men's Golf

The men's golf team has won both tournaments they have participated in this fall.

UNO Invitational - NDSU beat Northern Iowa, Creighton, Omaha, Dodge City CC, and North Dakota

Colgate Invitational - NDSU beat Cornell, Pennsylvania, Seton Hall, Lehigh, Fairleigh Dickinson, Delaware, Bucknell, Saint Josephs, St Bonaventure, Rider, Binghamton, Colgate, LaSalle, and Lafayette

533 In a row

Default Re: Men's Golf

Really good start to the year. Not really sure who the powerhouses are in golf. Better either way you have to beat the teams on your schedule and they are doing that. Go Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bison men are tied for first going into the final round of the Summit tournament tomorrow.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Summit League Champs!!! Congrats to the Men's team.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Congrats! Amazing that we can compete with our crap weather disadvantage

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Pretty cool that both teams won their conference tournament and their home course, the FCC just
    opened last Saturday. Thanks to the indoor facility and the putting and chipping course and Steve
    putting together a good spring schedule they had great success.. Now all the teams need is a simulator.