Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Game 3: Robert Morris

Default Re: 2017 Game 3: Robert Morris

Haven't heard this much confidence since NDSU lost to USD. Game is going to be a 7-pt affair at the half.

And these guys are going to surprise a lot of people:

e5ae0991549b4ab2a144c2a92a6f70b4.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
    RoMo vs VMI stream will be here for the 2pm central kickoff.

http://necfrontrow.com/webcast.php/RMU-4437/
    So it could be worse - The Bison could be playing VMI.
    (VMI is a SoCon team - Wofford, Chatty, Furman etc)
    Robert Morris won this game - shut them out 23-0.
    RMU now 2-1. They also beat Dayton 13-10, lost to Youngstown 30-0.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IMG_7865.jpg

The O-Line is ready...

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    IMG_7865.jpg

The O-Line is ready...
    Well I see I messed that up. Apparently I am TOO ready.

Hi Everyone - I'm back!!! RMU vs. NDSU. I look forward to the match-up and calling the game from the Fargo Dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_RMC View Post
    Hi Everyone - I'm back!!! RMU vs. NDSU. I look forward to the match-up and calling the game from the Fargo Dome.
    Can you provide any insight on Robert Morris?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Can you provide any insight on Robert Morris?
    I won't provide a history of the young program.
    But as for the 2017 Colonials, they have finally found their QB after 3 years of going through multiple QBs during the season. Jimmy Walker is a gun-slinger who transferred to RMU from San Diego St.
    Yes, their OL is very very young. They have 4 true Fr. listed as starters and a RS Fr. So really that is 5 new faces only making their 4 college football appearance.
    They have 3 very good TEs. Reggie Green is a transfer from Pitt but their big target is So. Matt Gonzalez. They will split him out to create match-up advantages for him. Dalton Elliott will also see time in their 2 or 3 TE sets.
    RMU has 3 RBs they can use but it will start with RS Fr. Harrison Dreher who had made 84 yds on 19 carries vs YSU in his 1st start.

RMU will do WR by community. They spread the ball around to everyone. I personally feel the lack of a true #1 WR can hurt this team in the long run.

Mike Miller is the OC who spent several years on the NFL with the Arizona Cardinals.

The strength of RMU for years has always been their D. They will play a 3-4 and 4-3 through the game. Expect more 4-3 in hopes of slowing down the run. Their DL is a little young but skilled. Their ILBs are very good and their OLB, Gerald Ferguson is opening eyes with scouts with his play so far in 2017 but the experience in the secondary is their strength.

RMU does have one of the top punt returners in the FCS in Warren Robinson.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

They going to have enough TD booms this time? I want to get my money's worth.

Lardsin must go!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Original_RMC View Post
    I won't provide a history of the young program.
    But as for the 2017 Colonials, they have finally found their QB after 3 years of going through multiple QBs during the season. Jimmy Walker is a gun-slinger who transferred to RMU from San Diego St.
    Yes, their OL is very very young. They have 4 true Fr. listed as starters and a RS Fr. So really that is 5 new faces only making their 4 college football appearance.
    They have 3 very good TEs. Reggie Green is a transfer from Pitt but their big target is So. Matt Gonzalez. They will split him out to create match-up advantages for him. Dalton Elliott will also see time in their 2 or 3 TE sets.
    RMU has 3 RBs they can use but it will start with RS Fr. Harrison Dreher who had made 84 yds on 19 carries vs YSU in his 1st start.

RMU will do WR by community. They spread the ball around to everyone. I personally feel the lack of a true #1 WR can hurt this team in the long run.

Mike Miller is the OC who spent several years on the NFL with the Arizona Cardinals.

The strength of RMU for years has always been their D. They will play a 3-4 and 4-3 through the game. Expect more 4-3 in hopes of slowing down the run. Their DL is a little young but skilled. Their ILBs are very good and their OLB, Gerald Ferguson is opening eyes with scouts with his play so far in 2017 but the experience in the secondary is their strength.

RMU does have one of the top punt returners in the FCS in Warren Robinson.
    We've given up about 0 yards in punt return yards the last year and change... I like to think it's because of our great coverage ability but have to lean towards the fact the ball doesn't go very far.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    We've given up about 0 yards in punt return yards the last year and change... I like to think it's because of our great coverage ability but have to lean towards the fact the ball doesn't go very far.
    It's still a stat I'll take.

Lardsin must go!