Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 FBS scores/updates

Default Re: 2017 FBS scores/updates

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    id trade the teams Boise plays in the regular season over NDSU's.
    We know.......
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

But not the teams Western Michigan plays?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Fair enough.. I'll trade WIU, Misery State, and Indiana State for probably half the teams in the country. But these low end Bowl games are ridiculous.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Quick poll questions... who would want to trade a Thursday mid day Bowl game at Albertsons stadium in Boise vs Central Michigan over Frisco and the playoffs??? Isnt that where Boise State plays? Kind of like us playing a Bowl game and Dyke House stadium or something.
    You look forward to those sweet playoff showdowns with san Diego and wofford?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    You look forward to those sweet playoff showdowns with san Diego and wofford?
    I was pretty pumped about James Madison last year, UNI, the epic SDSU playoff game, Montana, and the Championship game vs Illinois State was epic. Jacksonville State would have been fun

Of course I'm more excited about this years Championship game than any FCS game probably ever

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Bahama's bowl is where it is at...
    So we took a ship down to the Bahamas to see Ohio play UAB, and it has been nothing short of amazing (and honestly, questionable).
    Here's a short list of things we've done here at the game so far:

-Brought beer right in to the stadium. The locals at the gate didn't even ask to check tickets. One of them took a sip of my beer.

-We walked all the way around the stadium, until we reached a fenced off area. A Royal Bahamas Defense Force guard said we should check behind the fence, because he doesn't know what's back there. Upon walking past the fence, we ended up in the Ohio locker room. No questions asked.

-People are constantly walking on the athletic track around the field and chugging beer. The security forces down there just keep laughing and high fiving everyone. One of the soldiers keeps hugging random fans.

-There's a native family in front of me literally braiding eachother's hair. They told me they have no clue about how football works. They just want to have a good time. One of them offered to braid my hair. My hair is 3 inches long.

-They were doing a T-Shirt toss, and one of the Bahamian families here straight up jumped three rows down onto a group of fans just to grab a shirt. They ended up getting two.

-A drunk fan just walked on to the sideline and high fived a player. He then high fived a Royal Bahamian Defense Force soldier when walking back. The soldier couldn't stop laughing.

-There's like 20 entrances to this stadium, and only like 10 of them are guarded. Literally anyone could walk in here. -They have one working scoreboard, and instead of showing the clock, it's the ESPN feed so you can barely see the score and clock on the bottom right corner.

-Whoever's in charge of music can't decide the volume. He tried playing Believer and adjusted the volume up and down around 4 times before giving up. There hasn't been any music since.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comment...nd_im_here_to/
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Fair enough.. I'll trade WIU, Misery State, and Indiana State for probably half the teams in the country. But these low end Bowl games are ridiculous.
    Play the bowl pick em for money...it'll spike your interest big time.

I watch fiu/temple the whole game

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Buttfrisco

Wow. Look at all the people at the dollar general bowl. Half of the crowd is the band. Great turn out for the mighty sun belt and MAC conferences.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The Birmingham Bowl and Armed Forces Bowls very entertaining today. Jeff Monken has really built a great Army program.