Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 FBS scores/updates

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: 2017 FBS scores/updates

I'll also bet the people bitching are still watching movies and TV. Kind of a double standard with all the shit going on in Hollywood. You'd think they would be burning TV's and movie theaters to the ground in Tennessee.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    If Chip Kelly or Frost were on Penn state staff at that time, I doubt they would be in the positions they are now.
    Lol. You're totally missing the point. The point is schiano is a bunt single hire. Frost, Kelly, urban are home runs hires. Had those 3 worked at Penn st with paterno/Sandusky.... Would the pitchfork mob be the same knowing their football program was about to be revived

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Lol. You're totally missing the point. The point is schiano is a bunt single hire. Frost, Kelly, urban are home runs hires. Had those 3 worked at Penn st with paterno/Sandusky.... Would the pitchfork mob be the same knowing their football program was about to be revived
    And youre missing my point. I dont think Frost or Kelly would be considered homerun hires today if they were on PSU staff then. I think they would have been on the shame train like everyone else and their careers would be in a different place right now.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

And youre missing my point. I dont think Frost or Kelly would be considered homerun hires today if they were on PSU staff then. I think they would have been on the shame train like everyone else and their careers would be in a different place right now.
    chip and Scott were at Oregon winning 11 games a year with a video game offense when the accusations came out. We don't know what wouldve happened if they were there... But we do know schiano is a bunt single with a tainted past.

chip and Scott were at Oregon winning 11 games a year with a video game offense when the accusations came out. The whole point of this is if fans would bat an eye of covering child rape in good of the football program
    I know where they were. We are talking hypothetically. try to Follow along. YOu are claiming that they would still hire them if they were involved at PSU ...hypotetically. I am saying they would not be becuase their careers would have taken a very different path and would not be a "homerun hire" at this point hypothetically.

I know where they were. We are talking hypothetically. try to Follow along. YOu are claiming that they would still hire them if they were involved at PSU ...hypotetically. I am saying they would not be becuase their careers would have taken a very different path and would not be a "homerun hire" at this point hypothetically.
    Longhorn is right. Vol fans convinced themselves they were getting Gruden. Schiano wasn't in that league and they latched on to whatever excuse they could find to get it undone.

I'm not saying that. I and everybody is saying would there be a pitch fork and lynch mob after him because he has a track record of winning games and 45 ppg offenses.

Schiano doesn't have that.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I'd bet the farm that if Schiano's name was Urban Meyer they wouldn't be complaining.
    What if chip Kelly or Scott frost was on the Penn St staff at the time of Sandusky?? Would be interesting to see how volunteer fans would react then.
    I'm not saying that. I and everybody is saying would there be a pitch fork and lynch mob after him because he has a track record of winning games and 45 ppg offenses.

Schiano doesn't have that.
    any hire you consider to be a "homerun" that had child abuse attached to his name would not be a homerun hire. The lynch mobs would be out. If all the sudden Urban meyer had some sort of abuse allegations in his past or with coworkers and he didnt say anything about it. He would not be hired. regardless of his current reputation as a winning coach.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well good luck hiring a new coach.

Lardsin must go!

any hire you consider to be a "homerun" that had child abuse attached to his name would not be a homerun hire. The lynch mobs would be out. If all the sudden Urban meyer had some sort of abuse allegations in his past or with coworkers and he didnt say anything about it. He would not be hired. regardless of his current reputation as a winning coach.
    Tennessee fans are low energy. This has 0% to do with Schiano being employed at Penn St once upon a time and everything to do with him not being the big league hire they think they deserve.
    College of Business Alumnus