Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Montana St giving the rabbits a game

Default Re: Montana St giving the rabbits a game

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Haha, no idea. His nephew does have some wheels though.... For a KICKER
    Someone told me Chase Vinatieri was recruited as a WR at SDSU, he was a very good receiver at SF Roosevelt.

http://www.hudl.com/profile/1730184/chase-vinatieri

Senior hudl highlights show a football player. Definitely not your stereotypical kicker that loved to play soccer and parlayed it into a football scholarship.

Probably likes to hunt and fish also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    I'm surprised by this post. You must have watched the game. Rabbits were really beaten physically or just at the skilled positions?

I did watch the game (Had Mt guests over). I think every star on both sides of the ball came out of the game due to an injury (Less SD's star receiver). the consensus going into the game was SDSU would man handle MT.....and they did for a qtr and a half. After that, the Catz stepped up their game and Jrabbits started dropping and cramping. Also, the Jacks sideline was all out of sorts.... they were lost with lots of confusion. Jackls were not a top 10 team that game,

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I got the dumbs

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    I'll bet you the black cows eat more than the brown cows.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    I'll bet you the black cows eat more than the brown cows.

Tony, you've just insulted that hereford in the middle of the pix; he definitely is not a cow, (notice that thingy hanging down by his belly; the other two, well, the one on the right is a cow (no thingy hanging down) ; however, the black baldy on the left, it's sex is definitely up for speculation.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Tony, you've just insulted that hereford in the middle of the pix; he definitely is not a cow, (notice that thingy hanging down by his belly; the other two, well, the one on the right is a cow (no thingy hanging down) ; however, the black baldy on the left, it's sex is definitely is up for speculation.
    Taking into consideration everything you just said...my statement still stands.

Since we're sharing cattle pics here's one of mine, Sim-Angus hybrid vigor at its best IMHO. Her number is 420, not bad for a second calver, and yes she can be a bit of a pot head.

IMG_20170815_101546.jpg

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Tony, you've just insulted that hereford in the middle of the pix; he definitely is not a cow, (notice that thingy hanging down by his belly; the other two, well, the one on the right is a cow (no thingy hanging down) ; however, the black baldy on the left, it's sex is definitely up for speculation.
    Fellas I'm not trying to be an insulting asshole here but if you can't tell by looking at the COW'S head on the left...that it is a COW....well maybe SU fans aren't all AG related.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by jrd View Post
    Since we're sharing cattle pics here's one of mine, Sim-Angus hybrid vigor at its best IMHO. Her number is 420, not bad for a second calver, and yes she can be a bit of a pot head.

IMG_20170815_101546.jpg
    You're doing it right, nice sized calf. Just hope the market price goes up.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Since we're talking about Montana and agriculture, I'll pass this little story along. 3 1/2 years ago I got an Akbash guard dog from a breeder in Billings. We have sheep and thus the guard dog. The guy was a respectable breeder, had been in business a long time and a few others in the area got dogs from him. Dog was about 8 months old when we got her, and she was spayed by a vet out in Billings and had been trained with sheep. Actually a pretty good dog.

Fast forward to mid July. Wife says dog is pregnant, I say bullshit, she's spayed. Can even see the incision on her belly. Pretty soon she has teats like an old brood sow. Sure enough, got two pups Aug 2. Apparently they can even screw up a neuter job in Montana. Called breeder, says that's the second one in 5000 dogs. Actually look to be very good pups, so maybe it was worth it. But how do you screw up something as simple as spaying a dog?

I do know a woman who had her tubes tied and gave birth a few years later. I'll let Izzy weigh in on that one.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    Since we're talking about Montana and agriculture, I'll pass this little story along. 3 1/2 years ago I got an Akbash guard dog from a breeder in Billings. We have sheep and thus the guard dog. The guy was a respectable breeder, had been in business a long time and a few others in the area got dogs from him. Dog was about 8 months old when we got her, and she was spayed by a vet out in Billings and had been trained with sheep. Actually a pretty good dog.

Fast forward to mid July. Wife says dog is pregnant, I say bullshit, she's spayed. Can even see the incision on her belly. Pretty soon she has teats like an old brood sow. Sure enough, got two pups Aug 2. Apparently they can even screw up a neuter job in Montana. Called breeder, says that's the second one in 5000 dogs. Actually look to be very good pups, so maybe it was worth it. But how do you screw up something as simple as spaying a dog?

I do know a woman who had her tubes tied and gave birth a few years later. I'll let Izzy weigh in on that one.
    Funny I remember reading a story like that on new ag talk earlier this year lol.