Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Messingham Orders Vanilla at Coldstone!!

Default Re: Messingham Orders Vanilla at Coldstone!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Based on what?
    Other than the stretch play on their own goal line I think he's called pretty good games. Mixes the run and pass where appropriate and takes what the defense is giving. Hard to complain so far I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Other than the stretch play on their own goal line I think he's called pretty good games. Mixes the run and pass where appropriate and takes what the defense is giving. Hard to complain so far I'd say.
    One could also look at Easton's passing efficiency so far. It seems a few of us here only look at the bad plays and totally disregard the good ones.
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If the play call was an outside run, horrible play call. Not so sure that wasn't on Dunn for bouncing it outside on his own though.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    Boy, I don't know, I think Messingham is light years better than Polsek. I like him.

We are 4-0, albeit against some pretty bad teams.
    I think the passing game is looking really good. The running game wasn’t as effective early, but they were stacking the box pretty tight. It’s good to know Stick can be more than effective in the passing game. That pass to Shepherd at the beginning (even though he dropped it) was one of the nicest deep balls I’ve seen at NDSU. If the O-line can keep him safe back there, it’ll be tough for teams to stack the box. The D played pretty well but I would like to see the line get a couple more sacks. They did get some pressure but the QB was, like someone said earlier, a poor mans Streveler. He did a good job reading and running the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Stick has arm talent. If he keeps improving his vision and anticipation he can be scary good and get some looks at the next level.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

They were testing today. It was very obvious. Fuck Lakes for starting this thread. Little bastard

How can you tell it's vanilla though under so... many... sprinkles?

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    They were testing today. It was very obvious. Fuck Lakes for starting this thread. Little bastard
    We didn't show much And Stick didn't run the ball. Polasek would have just ran right into the middle when it was so obvious they just crashed the middle. I like how he ran off tackle. Our passing game looked out of sync for a stretch but that happens

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

How can you tell it's vanilla though under so... many... sprinkles?
    Sprinkles are for winners, he can have some
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Mess = Polisuck.
    Not even close. Mess has called pretty good games so far. After watching the replay on the safety I think Dunn tried to bounce that outside instead of running straight ahead where the play appeared to be designed to go.

Polesek would have tried a WR sweep play.