Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Messingham Orders Vanilla at Coldstone!!

Default Re: Messingham Orders Vanilla at Coldstone!!

Yep, boring-->http://mcfeely.areavoices.com/2017/0...ation-is-tops/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

To be honest, when Bison football is at its best it is boring football. I ask for a nice boring Bison drive on offense about 6 times a game. Most of the drives that we saw on Saturday weren't really all that different than what many call the Best Drive in NDSU History at KSU. Difference was KSU was the end of the game for a win, Saturday was just enforcing our will CONSTANTLY.

We also did this with 6 starters out of the game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I thought pass protection was pretty rough yesterday. The Rams did a great job run blocking but Stick was getting harrassed pretty good unless the ball was out immediately after he hit his drop. Improve the pass protection a bit and the offensive balance will come.

In a homage to Matthew Berry's "You heard me" here's mine following the first couple games of the year. I think this year NDSU has the best set of pass catching WRs and TEs they've ever had. RJ, Shepherd, Dez Cain, Illies, Jenson, and Wentz are better than any top 6 the Bison have ever thrown out there in terms of receivers. You heard me. Give Stick time and those guys will make great plays for him.
    Same exact thoughts I had. Rough pass blocking at times. A lot of it was on naked roll outs. No one was faked out on those. I was also thinking the same thing about the receiving corp. The skills positions on offense are talented and deep.

Our OC showed he is more Vigen than Polasek. I like it.

batman.jpg

10char

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The fewer snaps our defense has to play, the better. I hereby nominate this thread for the hall of shame!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    The fewer snaps our defense has to play, the better. I hereby nominate this thread for the hall of shame!
    Shit aint going to stir itself.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is it just me, or do our runningbacks seem to be closer to the line of scrimmage this year? Was watching the game with two high school coaches that both have former players at NDSU. We thought last year they looked way deeper compared to this year.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Shit aint going to stir itself.
    I see what you're getting at Pat....that's spot on!!
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!