Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    We just kicked their ass, plan and simple. Nice to see.
    This is well stated.

I don't think I ever recall a game where we kicked someone's ass and the score should have been worse than it was. We had 2 fumbles (one was a helmet to helmet hits) , 2 dropped picks, a botched exchange on a 4th down, a missed extra point, a kickoff that went out of bounds, mediocre punting, a punt return that should have bounced into the end zone for a touch back instead of fair caught on the 5, a phantom face mask penalty on a sack, and seemingly every pass interference went in favor of Eastern Washington. Refs were really bad and bailed out EWU with Cain getting mugged and Allison getting a BS PI call. The only luck we had was Allison getting beat and them missing a deep ball. They had a few drops but that's it.

Shouid have won 60-0. Lots of shit to clean up but a great win. Loved it!

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Making a team high 5 tackles.
    Duly noted, thx. Did the true freshman DE, McCormick get on the field?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Bison by 27
    Nailed it.

Lardsin must go!

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Hail the Bison. The only serious flaw I can see in our performance today was the lack of receiving yards after contact. Our tight ends were always jumping to catch a ball, then getting stuffed right there.

But that is minor details. 2 and 0 baby!

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Hail the Bison. The only serious flaw I can see in our performance today was the lack of receiving yards after contact. Our tight ends were always jumping to catch a ball, then getting stuffed right there.

But that is minor details. 2 and 0 baby!
    Sometimes you have to jump to catch the ball? Isn't it most important that we caught it?

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I've never been so happy to get out of a city. Cheney is a fucking dump and that stadium is a joke. Also kuhnert is a dude

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Sometimes you have to jump to catch the ball? Isn't it most important that we caught it?
    Like I said. Minor details. It's the only flaw I can find in our performance today. Don't let that make you think I'm not delighted for the win, and how well the boys in green played today!

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    My 3 positive observations from this game since last week was basically impossible to make judgements from.
    1. Easton Stick's accuracy has definitely improved. I have been very critical of him the last year but I gotta give props here.

2. The secondary is playing a lot better the start of this year over last year. They are developing well. James Hendricks looks like he has been playing defense for both years rather than just starting to this year.

3. Looks like we may have a duel threat backfield again like Ojuri & Crockett. Dunn and Bruce look great with similar but different running styles. Brooks looking nice but he has something to refine which he will over time.
    Easton is better than Brock. He needs to play with more confidence.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

I hold my breath every time he throws a out though. There were a couple today that prolly should have been picked.