Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Nick Deluca

Default Re: Nick Deluca

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Sometimes players heal faster than normal. Didn't Brock heal super quick from a collarbone injury? Out only a few weeks or something like that? Remember when the Jack's qb healed up from a concussion in only a quarter or so?
    Steegelmeirson is a medical genius, and able to waive away concussions with his magic visor.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Steegelmeirson is a medical genius, and able to waive away concussions with his magic visor.
    He keeps the magic words and concoctions written down on his clipboard.......quick reference.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    He keeps the magic words and concoctions written down on his clipboard.......quick reference.
    He personally administers the concussion test.

"Do you like hunting?"

"Do you like fishing?"

if the player answers yes, or even just an affirmative nod, to both questions, he's good to go back in.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    The doctors' name is pronounced "Steegelmengele."

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I think he was portrayed by Gregory Peck in "The Boys From Brookings".
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Exactly what I said. They didn't expect this to get out so quickly I'm sure, so now they have to play the game for a couple of days. Wentz wasn't announced until the Tuesday after the USD game.

This is 100% Klieman's MO.
    Mind games..........

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    I appreciate Klieman not speculating up to this point. However, there's been a surgery and it's soon time to provide whatever factual information is available. The machine runs on dollars. Simmers gets this. Hopefully Klieman does too. Kids or not
    I think it's more about protecting the kids NFL aspirations than playing games. NO reason to get a rumor or false fact out there. in my mind its better to wait until there is a 100% certainty in what you are dealing with vrs speculating. When I think back to CW and how they protected him...wait are we still not allowed to talk about that ????

BTW..you should protect your players and would be pissed if they did not

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I think it's more about protecting the kids NFL aspirations than playing games. NO reason to get a rumor or false fact out there. in my mind its better to wait until there is a 100% certainty in what you are dealing with vrs speculating. When I think back to CW and how they protected him...wait are we still not allowed to talk about that ????

I agree with you I think. Problem is, a lot of people think their donation to Team Makers buys them more than a seat. Then more rumors and speculating. I don't need to know anything but getting tired of the buzz. Hope to hear something (hopefully positive) soon to quiet all the talk
    Last edited by Hail bison; 09-13-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post

NFL teams will have their own doctors thoroughly examine him well before they even consider drafting him given his injury history now so I doubt scouts are really listening very much to Klieman's gamesmanship right now.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    That's FUNNY AS HELL!!!