Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Deluca

Default Re: Nick Deluca

Sorry, I've been driving to mayo and haven't got a chance to repost and sincerely apologize for supplying the bad info on the acl! I was told miniscus originally then 6 hrs later it was an acl! I will be more careful next time! So I'm sorry bison 4 life! Either way it's still not good!

Shitty news. Hopefully it's not a season ended for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

1. Eman...i was gonna shit on you but you seem to have learned your lesson on starting threads
    2. Yes, the team was told not to talk about it. We are usually able to keep injuries, suspensions, etc. in house where they belong. The young men should be applauded for their discretion, if anything
    3. Don't forget DeLuca played the Iowa game last year with his season ending shoulder injury having already happened. My guess is whatever the injury is, Nick will beat the normal recovery time. Because he is not normal

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    Nobody likes you.
    I have met him at various games. And I happen to like the guy. I also strongly agree with this thesis. We do not need gossip on this board.

We do need credible insight. This problem should not have been posted without a source.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    I have met him at various games. And I happen to like the guy. I also strongly agree with this thesis. We do not need gossip on this board.

We do need credible insight. This problem should not have been posted without a source.
    The thing about good sources is if you cite them with something like this they will most likely stop being a source.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    The thing about good sources is if you cite them with something like this they will most likely stop being a source.
    An interesting thought. And a result that speaks to the initial source providing said info. I spent a career dealing with information on a need to know basis and learned to protect the information. Its not the case here, but inappropriate disclosure could (and should) result in one's job, but also could (and would) cost the company a few million $$. As stated, gossip does not help anyone.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Everybody seems convinced we will see a steady diet of Cox. My guess is that we will see far more Jordheim and Marlette because they understand the defense and actually know where they should be.

dan marlette

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Everybody seems convinced we will see a steady diet of Cox. My guess is that we will see far more Jordheim and Marlette because they understand the defense and actually know where they should be.
    You come up with some doozies
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    1. Eman...i was gonna shit on you but you seem to have learned your lesson on starting threads
    2. Yes, the team was told not to talk about it. We are usually able to keep injuries, suspensions, etc. in house where they belong. The young men should be applauded for their discretion, if anything
    3. Don't forget DeLuca played the Iowa game last year with his season ending shoulder injury having already happened. My guess is whatever the injury is, Nick will beat the normal recovery time. Because he is not normal
    Shit on him for what? He still may be more right than wrong. He is not playing tomorrow.