Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Deluca

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Nick Deluca

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You are right nobody feels sorry for us. I'll go as far to say as some teams are happy he's hurt and are hoping his backup sucks.
    Have you ever felt sorry for another team that had an injury when we've played them? Its sounds like such a silly thing to say "no one feels sorry for us". I don't think I've ever felt sorry for anyone else. Its football, injuries happen.

Regardless of if he plays tomorrow or not, I hope we take this as a lesson about working ourselves up in a tizzy over a story that is, at best, partially true and at worst, false.

There are legitimate news sources who attribute their own names to their stories and are fully accountable. That's what journalism is, folks.

You can call me an asshole for believing that but I give zero fucks.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzled View Post
    Have you ever felt sorry for another team that had an injury when we've played them? Its sounds like such a silly thing to say "no one feels sorry for us". I don't think I've ever felt sorry for anyone else. Its football, injuries happen.
    The only time I feel bad for another team is when I actually see them get hurt in person. The kid from Richmond comes to mind.

I guarantee the rest of the Conference is happy as fuck right now.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Regardless of if he plays tomorrow or not, I hope we take this as a lesson about working ourselves up in a tizzy over a story that is, at best, partially true and at worst, false.

There are legitimate news sources who attribute their own names to their stories and are fully accountable. That's what journalism is, folks.

You can call me an asshole for believing that but I give zero fucks.
    Nobody likes you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    Nobody likes you.
    I know that's also not true.

Also, you miscalculated the amount of fucks I have to give. I'm fresh out.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The only time I feel bad for another team is when I actually see them get hurt in person. The kid from Richmond comes to mind.

I guarantee the rest of the Conference is happy as fuck right now.
    You can feel bad for the kid and not for the team. Farley's kid broke his leg in front of me. You bet I felt for the kid AND his dad.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If it's not a huge tear it could be worth it to just clean it up and get him back out there soon. If it's like AP's he should get the full surgery and would be out for a long time, maybe the entire year. Really a shity situation but I guess the silver lining is he didn't blow his knee out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I know that's also not true.

Also, you miscalculated the amount of fucks I have to give. I'm fresh out.
    I like you

When Marcus Williams had his knee scoped, was it meniscus?

Of course NDSU isn't going to come out and say "yep, hes out for 3 months" right before a game. They are going to ride this as long as possible. It legit might not be that bad, but it also could be still really bad. How long did they sit on the Wentz news and kick it around? This is standard gamesmanship.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.