Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Deluca

Default Re: Nick Deluca

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Think about Nick. I mean. Of course he'd want it leaked on a message board, right?
    Frankly, he probably doesn't give a shit. He's got bigger things to worry about.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So the team has been covering it up for 2 days? WTF?
    A couple guys didn't play last week which I assume was due to injuries and I don't think much was mentioned about them

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Any chance he's eligible for a medical hardship? Does the fact it has been two different types of injuries rule that out?
    This is the big question since he is missing two seasons due to injury and he needs more film due to these injuries.

Damn, this sucks. All these injuries sure is disheartening....

This really sucks for these kids! I'm pretty sure Nick will get a hardship, but the biggest question I would have is why the hell are we getting so many knee injuries? 5 this year alone! That is an extremely high number especially after week one!

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by eman View Post
    This really sucks for these kids! I'm pretty sure Nick will get a hardship, but the biggest question I would have is why the hell are we getting so many knee injuries? 5 this year alone! That is an extremely high number especially after week one!
    Injuries happen. We've fortunately avoided them over our championship run. I don't think you can nail it down to a certain cause. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Injuries happen. We've fortunately avoided them over our championship run. I don't think you can nail it down to a certain cause. Just my opinion.
    We still had them during the championship run...Grant Olson and Travis Beck off the top of my head.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    It's totally a fluke. The NCAA bans 2 a days and puts other restrictions in place and we have more injuries.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

If they keep up at this rate we will be playing with a MASH crew by week 6!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    We still had them during the championship run...Grant Olson and Travis Beck off the top of my head.
    Yep.

2012: Colten Heagle and Leevon Perry
    2013: Grant Olson
    2014: Zack Johnson and Travis Beck
    2015: Carson Wentz

But the only injury I've felt as sick about as this last one for Deluca is Wentz.