Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Nick Deluca

Default Re: Nick Deluca

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I am not a doctor but they won't do most knee surgeries until swelling is gone and due to the fact it's only been a 4-5 days and it's obviously not swelling... I will take that as good news and probably a scope.
    The fact that he was dressed, in pads, and doing some pregame drills two days ago said that. I'm sure they weren't going to do that if it would potentially delay a surgery. It seems more likely than ever that he's going to be back this season but Klieman is almost Belichick-ian in diclosing injury information so I won't suspect we'll know anything more until at least the RMU pre-game.

I would say sit RMU even if he could go. that gives him 2 full weeks of rehab if it is not that serious. Obviously cant really make these calls from the sidelines though..

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    I would say sit RMU even if he could go. that gives him 2 full weeks of rehab if it is not that serious. Obviously cant really make these calls from the sidelines though..
    Nor over the interwebs

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    well mizzou state and isub is next...could stretch that to 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    well mizzou state and isub is next...could stretch that to 4 weeks
    True

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Come back when healthy. He hopefully had a long NFL future. Don't rush it to soon eventhough we all want home back.

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I appreciate Klieman not speculating up to this point. However, there's been a surgery and it's soon time to provide whatever factual information is available. The machine runs on dollars. Simmers gets this. Hopefully Klieman does too. Kids or not

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If its a small flap tear or minor repair he will not be in a brace, out 4-6 weeks.
    If he shows up in a brace its usually serious and 8 to 12 weeks.

After seeing Jordheim and Marlette play this weekend, I'm not too worried. Heck, with Marlette's size and speed, he's looks like another Deluca out there. I honestly didn't realize how big he was until watching him all over the field this weekend.

If those two and Cox continue to improve, let Deluca heal 100%, including strength and conditioning. Might not need him until the SDSU game. Personally, I think we can save him until the Quarterfinals with the depth we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Sometimes players heal faster than normal. Didn't Brock heal super quick from a collarbone injury? Out only a few weeks or something like that? Remember when the Jack's qb healed up from a concussion in only a quarter or so?

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]