Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Nick Deluca

Default Re: Nick Deluca

Fingers crossed that it is "just" a meniscus.

The Insiders are talking about it right now. It's NOT an ACL according to Jeremy Jorgensen

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

At least it's not the ACL. So I guess now we wait to find out severity/type of surgery.

I want to say it was Leevon Perry was one who had a meniscus issue and was only out a few weeks a couple years ago, but we've had some since then that were longer. Hopefully we're on the short end. A complete meniscus repair is what kept AP out all of last season for the Vikes too.

Get well soon Nick!
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Just hope he's back so we can crush the Jacks on November 4.

So about those reliable sources saying ACL out for the year........
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Update: #NDSU confirms #Nick DeLuca has a non-ACL knee injury. DeLuca is still being evaluated and his status for Saturday is questionable.

Quote Originally Posted by bison 4 life View Post
    so about those reliable sources saying acl out for the year........
    give them privacy!

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    give them privacy!
    Insiders talking like there is a chance he might play tomorrow, sounds like there are a lot of unknowns still??? Either way, if he plays this year I vote to immediately ban the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post
    Insiders talking like there is a chance he might play tomorrow, sounds like there are a lot of unknowns still??? Either way, if he plays this year I vote to immediately ban the OP.
    He won't play tomorrow. Even if there is any sort of injury all; why risk it? This is an out of conference game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    You take two All American's off a team it hurts. Next man up? Sure. That doesn't mean we have a backup All American waiting in the wings. THen you take away a left tackle who was born to play on Sunday. Man these are bigtime losses. Do we have great players? Do we have depth? Sure. We don't have Greg, Nick and Dillon and two great special teams kids. This is major. I think Chris said one time, nobody will feel bad for the Bison. that is the truth. we have done too much, broken too many records. We have done the impossible and stayed on top. This will be the test of tests. I fully expect to play with a nasty edge tomorrow and to dominate Eastern Washington.

Big day for Dan Marlette and Levi. It is their turn. They are ready. Lets play now.
    You are right nobody feels sorry for us. I'll go as far to say as some teams are happy he's hurt and are hoping his backup sucks.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com