Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Nick Deluca

Default Re: Nick Deluca

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Sometimes players heal faster than normal. Didn't Brock heal super quick from a collarbone injury? Out only a few weeks or something like that? Remember when the Jack's qb healed up from a concussion in only a quarter or so?
    I believe you there, I got over being butt ugly in a matter of minutes right after I had some beer, no doctor needed.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    I believe you there, I got over being butt ugly in a matter of minutes right after I had some beer, no doctor needed.
    You made me blow beer outta my nose! How bout a little heads up first, bro.

Will start jogging. Return is not known yet.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Will start jogging. Return is not known yet.
    I'm betting we see him October 7th or 14th. Just the feeling I get. That's roughly a month after the date of surgery and should be some nice games for him to come back to in order to get back into the swing of things. Unless they hold him out until UNI on the 28th. No need to see him for Missouri St and shouldn't need him for Indy St either. Youngstown could prove to be a tough game at their place, but the backups should have plenty of experience by then. Frankly, the back end of the schedule looks much more difficult then the front that he could be held out for awhile if they wanted to. For his sake though, I hope he comes back ASAP so he can play the game he loves. Hope he can go out on his terms.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

November 14

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    November 14
    *October. But yeah, I could see it. I hate our schedule so much this year, we play the top of the league last. During our run it never really seemed to be played that way.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    *October. But yeah, I could see it. I hate our schedule so much this year, we play the top of the league last. During our run it never really seemed to be played that way.
    All things considered the schedule couldn't have worked out any better this year. I believe Deluca will be back and get limited snaps at ISU-Blue and will be full go for YSU. Just hope he and the rest of the Bison can stay healthy the rest of the year. The Bison fear nobody, the competition fears us!

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Agreed. I think losing games later in the year hurts a teams seed more than losing that game earlier in the year. So while a back loaded schedule is good for Deluca's sake it's bad for the team if they happen to drop a game or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Agreed. I think losing games later in the year hurts a teams seed more than losing that game earlier in the year. So while a back loaded schedule is good for Deluca's sake it's bad for the team if they happen to drop a game or two.
    I'm iffy on how really hard the end of the season is going to be. I think NDSU is miles ahead of everyone else in the MVFC. JMU seems to be the only team really close. Obviously the easiest games are at the beginning but that's all relative. I would rather get all the kinks out now and possibly heal up for the gauntlet but I think it's really only one or two tough but very winnable games at the end.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯