Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 366

Thread: Bison Injuries

  1. #281
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,576
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bison Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Klieman says in his presser that Levi Jordheim has a knee injury but it doesn't sound too serious. Klieman says 50/50 he plays this week. Ross Kennelly is listed as his back but assuming that Deluca could move over to the WLB and Plank could start at MLB if necessary. Also, to no surprise Board is now listed as Cox's backup at SLB. With as good as both of those guys have been maybe they can get creative to get both of them on the field at the same time if Levi can't go as well.
    Ck your pms please -

  2. #282
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    734

    Default Re: Bison Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Klieman says in his presser that Levi Jordheim has a knee injury but it doesn't sound too serious. Klieman says 50/50 he plays this week. Ross Kennelly is listed as his back but assuming that Deluca could move over to the WLB and Plank could start at MLB if necessary. Also, to no surprise Board is now listed as Cox's backup at SLB. With as good as both of those guys have been maybe they can get creative to get both of them on the field at the same time if Levi can't go as well.
    I wonder if mercadel will get some reps. I know he came in when Levi went out

  3. #283
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,644

    Default Re: Bison Injuries

    Any updates on Shep and Kuhnart (sp) ?

  4. #284
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    7,406
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bison Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Any updates on Shep and Kuhnart (sp) ?
    Probably not until Monday. Fingers crossed all is ok
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  5. #285
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,684

    Default Re: Bison Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Any updates on Shep and Kuhnart (sp) ?
    My wife was watching on TV and they reported Shep has a "hammie", she asked me what that is. But, it was reported by KVLY, the same team that guaranteed a few weeks ago that the redshirt was NOT going to be pulled on Seth Wilson, so take that health report with a grain of salt.

  6. #286
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,576
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bison Injuries

    From the Bison football Show - they said Kuhnert, Shepherd & Davis - more inf on Monday.

  7. #287
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    from trunk of a car
    Posts
    7,406
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Bison Injuries

    With a win next week guarantees a bye during Thanksgiving, we need it as most teams do. Playing that weekend does not help a team at all.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

    "I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

    My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

  8. #288
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    8,163

    Default Re: Bison Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    With a win next week guarantees a bye during Thanksgiving, we need it as most teams do. Playing that weekend does not help a team at all.
    I think we have enough injuries to fill a damn good football team.

  9. #289
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Turtle Mountains
    Posts
    1,081

    Default Re: Bison Injuries

    A lot of experience being gained by the 2s and 3s this year! Not the way I wanted them to get that experience!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

  10. #290
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    West Fargo
    Posts
    11,809

    Default Re: Bison Injuries

    Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    I think we have enough injuries to fill a damn good football team.
    Oh........oh.......oh........remember.........You' re not allowed to complain about injuries on Bisonville.

    But, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, it IS OK to complain about people complaining about injuries.......................................... ..........on Bisonville.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •