Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Injuries

Default Re: Bison Injurys

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    This sucks....
    It does! 3 major losses way to early in season, although never a good time. DR was destroying MVSU defenders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    You are correct. The original purpose of the redshirt year was to allow four years of competition if circumstances outside the student's control caused them to miss a year. Choosing to use the year for athletic development is not outside the player's control. As far as the NCAA is concerned, you can do it if you want, but you risk losing a year if you're later injured. That's what's going to happen to both of these players. As fans, we often just look at the benefits of redshirting and forget that it's a gamble.

Now if Purifoy and Radunz were to lose another season to injury later on, then they would be eligible for a medical waiver. But that would only get them back to three playing seasons.
    Isn't something like missing 1.3 or 1.5 years due to injury to have a decent case for a 6th year?

I'm with CAS.....Radunz was putting on a show out there. Dominating young man. Lost an all American defensive end, a freaky freshman left tackle and two reserves. It's gut check time.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdcubs View Post
    Demaris Purifoy also done for the year with torn ACL. Adam Cofield next man up???

Dillon Radunz out for the year with a knee injury.

Klieman said Dillon Radunz was good to go this week end?????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I'm with CAS.....Radunz was putting on a show out there. Dominating young man. Lost an all American defensive end, a freaky freshman left tackle and two reserves. It's gut check time.
    It's the second week of the season.

Already feels like our backs are against a wall - and we haven't even played anyone yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Klieman said Dillon Radunz was good to go this week end?????
    https://twitter.com/jeffculhane/stat...82972351643648

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post

Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    he was a man amongst boys out there, SOB...oh well shit happens
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well isn't that a bunch of shitty luck! I say the team has a perfect record this season just to show everyone that they can still do it. Get well soon boys!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Well isn't that a bunch of shitty luck! I say the team has a perfect record this season just to show everyone that they can still do it. Get well soon boys!
    Hate to ask this and don't flame me...it seems like we have had more than our fair share of injuries in the dome. Anything to do with the magic carpet we play on or just pure bad luck?