Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Injuries

Default Bison Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Yes. He went from playing a lot against USD, to not much against ISUr. Seemed odd that he wasn't out there much saturday.
    We were facing a completely different offense. One where he will not see any WLB reps and ISUr O wasn’t on the field that much to warrant major subbing, especially in first half. I think they had 11 or so plays heading into 2nd quarter. Plus we didn’t need or use a lot of nickel or dime packages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    We were facing a completely different offense. One where he will not see any WLB reps and ISUr O wasn’t on the field that much to warrant major subbing, especially in first half. I think they had 11 or so plays heading into 2nd quarter. Plus we didn’t need or use a lot of nickel or dime packages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's played major minutes all year, just thought it was interesting he wasn't in much Saturday. It was good to see Board back looking healthy.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I didn't see Jimmy Football play yesterday. Saw him on the sidelines, but didn't catch him on the field.
    Guessing we played a lot of base 4-3 defense on Saturday, with there being virtually no passes happening there's not much of a need for nickel either. Board was also back too.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    Guessing we played a lot of base 4-3 defense on Saturday, with there being virtually no passes happening there's not much of a need for nickel either. Board was also back too.
    Grimsley was dropping into the box a lot, so it was a lot of single high safety, especially when Broadnax was in. ZERO respect was given to him throwing the ball.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Grimsley was dropping into the box a lot, so it was a lot of single high safety, especially when Broadnax was in. ZERO respect was given to him throwing the ball.
    Coack K even said that on the show. Something like, "We knew he wanted to run the ball...." Couple that with the conditions, and they could literally sell out run.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What's Planks status? I see he was on the participation report for the ISUr game, but no tackles, and don't recall seeing him out there on defense. Is his ankle healthy or is he still hobbled?
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Doesn't look like it's been posted yet but in his presser yesterday Klieman said he hopes to have Kuhnert and Shepherd back practicing next week. He said that Jordheim may be back as well but he has further to go than either of those first two. He also said that Deluca and Tanguay will not practice at all this week to try to get them healed up a bit more.

He didn't mention it and wasn't asked so no word on Lance Dunn or Adam Cofield though.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Doesn't look like it's been posted yet but in his presser yesterday Klieman said he hopes to have Kuhnert and Shepherd back practicing next week. He said that Jordheim may be back as well but he has further to go than either of those first two. He also said that Deluca and Tanguay will not practice at all this week to try to get them healed up a bit more.

He didn't mention it and wasn't asked so no word on Lance Dunn or Adam Cofield though.
    He was asked about Dunn, didn't make it sound like he'd be ready until later...probably Frisco.

One game at a time, but would be amazing to see Dunn be able to play in Frisco and have a career game for himself. Similar to Carson's comeback in Frisco 2 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    He was asked about Dunn, didn't make it sound like he'd be ready until later...probably Frisco.
    Yeah, Culhane mentioned that he talked Dunn and Cofield on the coach's show last night. Apparently Cofield recently had a setback in his rehab so he's out another few weeks still.