Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Injuries

Default Re: Bison Injuries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Correct, but Cole could come back sooner to just hold and still not be backup qb
    Don't you need full mobility in your right shoulder to field and place the snap for a right footed kicker? Also, we could just not kick any FGs or PATs and play offense for 4 downs on the plus side of the field like the numbers suggest teams should anyway.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    It's to bad especially since he probably didn't need to dive. Hopefully he can heal quick.
    Maybe it was me, but I thought that He received a shove from behind and did not necessarily dive?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Correct, but Cole could come back sooner to just hold and still not be backup qb
    I don't think the staff would have him do that unless near 100%. Bad/muffed snap that may require Cole to run/throw? Not worth the risk.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Don't you need full mobility in your right shoulder to field and place the snap for a right footed kicker? Also, we could just not kick any FGs or PATs and play offense for 4 downs on the plus side of the field like the numbers suggest teams should anyway.
    Preach it, Audit!

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    Preach it, Audit!
    Can I get a witness!
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    It's to bad especially since he probably didn't need to dive. Hopefully he can heal quick.
    he had a bad shoulder going into the year. This just aggravated it more

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCityBison View Post
    he had a bad shoulder going into the year. This just aggravated it more
    Whatever ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    Maybe it was me, but I thought that He received a shove from behind and did not necessarily dive?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Yes, he got a decent shove as he was about to cross into the endzone (forward to 2:40).

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Whatever ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From what I have heard Cole has been nursing a bad shoulder for quite some time. Your sources are obviously much better or you are his orthopedic surgeon.

Did Jalen Allison break a finger?

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.