Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Bison Injuries

Mayville Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bison Injurys

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Not sure if anyone was in the Sunday night chat, or read it after the fact, but McFeely brought up the media contract deal, AGAIN. Pathetic.

MIKE, I KNOW YOU ARE HERE READING THIS. GET OVER IT. IT IS IN THE PAST.
    Last thing I want to do is derail the thread with McFeely crap or apologize for said crap, but he didn't bring it up. He got bated into it and fell hook, line, and sinker.

Best of luck to those injured over the weekend. Stay hungry and come back better than every next year!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    why is he going to Washington? Because Bison fans/boosters are AGAIN paying for him. He openly admits to not believing the stuff he says/writes, and I cannot understand going through life as the sarcastic guy who just lives to pick on people. I told you so guy. But, he knows his business. He gets clicks and listeners. Thank goodness for 1660 as that station is almost non stop.
    yep, business sponsorship
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    why is he going to Washington? Because Bison fans/boosters are AGAIN paying for him. He openly admits to not believing the stuff he says/writes, and I cannot understand going through life as the sarcastic guy who just lives to pick on people. I told you so guy. But, he knows his business. He gets clicks and listeners. Thank goodness for 1660 as that station is almost non stop.
    yep, business sponsorship
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Agree, thats why I do not click..lol
    For those who don't want to click his story, he basically says something to the extent that the Bison's "luck" might be running out. Yes, he's trolling and probably does that on this board.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    For those who don't want to click his story, he basically says something to the extent that the Bison's "luck" might be running out. Yes, he's trolling and probably does that on this board.
    I did read it (admit I should not have, but for all his faulty, he is no Portly Blob). I really didn't have an issue with it as it was a typical columnist take. Had a bigger issue with him Tweeting over weekend how NDSU fans are drunk as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I shredded my meniscus and had no clue until the next day.
    I tore my meniscus and it flopped over under my knee cap, couldn't straighten my leg out.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Sorry to hear about your injuries. Fortunate you have the dept you do, an envey of many teams.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Sorry to hear about your injuries. Fortunate you have the dept you do, an envey of many teams.
    They must not teach spelling at the school up north...
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayville Bison View Post
    Last thing I want to do is derail the thread with McFeely crap or apologize for said crap, but he didn't bring it up. He got bated into it and fell hook, line, and sinker.

Best of luck to those injured over the weekend. Stay hungry and come back better than every next year!
    Yep! And even though he was hidden behind a fake name, it was pretty obvious by his writing who did it...McFeely even called him out on it.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Yep! And even though he was hidden behind a fake name, it was pretty obvious by his writing who did it...McFeely even called him out on it.
    Some guy name Sam? Hmmm, I wonder what human McFeely is talking about?
    Hail the BISON!!!