Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FCS Week 2 TV Guide

Default Re: FCS Week 2 TV Guide

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Wow! RB who put up the big numbers wasn't even the GT transfer. Dukes have some depth at RB it appears.
    I think ECU kind of sucks while JMU just reloaded. Hope they’re in-conference play offers more of a challenge. Anybody watch the game? Sounds like a ton of PI calls against the Dukes ..

As noted above by SC_TX, here’s the real shocker

http://www.espn.com/chalk/story/_/id...otball-history

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    I think ECU kind of sucks while JMU just reloaded. Hope they’re in-conference play offers more of a challenge. Anybody watch the game? Sounds like a ton of PI calls against the Dukes ..

The PI thing doesn't surprise me. Their DBs were very physical against our receivers last year and I think they got away with a couple.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I watched quite a bit of this game. ECU's strength was suppose to be their receivers. They were all in the 6'2" to 6'4" range and the Dukes cb's tried to be physical with them and drew some PI calls. JMU was easily the more athletic team. Not going to sugar coat it..the Dukes looked good!

Damn IPad, sorry for the double post...

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    I watched quite a bit of this game. ECU's strength was suppose to be their receivers. They were all in the 6'2" to 6'4" range and the Dukes cb's tried to be physical with them and drew some PI calls. JMU was easily the more athletic team. Not going to sugar coat it..the Dukes looked good!
    Yeah, I expect the dukes to be there at the end. Would love to have another shot at JMU, so one week at a time. Kind of surprised by the EWU/TTU game. I'm sure EWU will come back focused, but wtf?

Yeah, I expect the dukes to be there at the end. Would love to have another shot at JMU, so one week at a time. Kind of surprised by the EWU/TTU game. I'm sure EWU will come back focused, but wtf?
    I watched some of the EWU game too! I thought they outplayed TTU early but their receivers had a bunch of drops. Once the shit hit the fan...they folded!

Heres the TV schedule for the whole year. 2017

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."