Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: August Coaches Update

Default August Coaches Update

Everyone,

The new freshmen and transfers have settled in as they all finished their first week of school which is also full of introductory meetings. Pre-season has gotten underway this week with lifts and open mat workouts. We had a full room of guys getting better yesterday afternoon and a lot of the new faces are looking GOOD!! You will get to meet them soon as we will also be doing info releases on them via social media. There will also be a few announcements coming pertaining to some new things that we will be doing with the team this year. If all works well, we will be looking to kick off the start of the official season in Oct. in a different way and we will be working with a group that we believe will help our guys as they go through a tough season.

Lastly, thank you for your patience as we were waiting on a few extra things to develop on this years 2017-2018 schedule. The time is finally here and we will be releasing the schedule on Wednesday this week. You will see the home schedule first which will then be followed by the release of our full schedule. Once again, we think you all will love what has been put together. It is challenging in numerous different ways and that will help our guys be better prepared for March when we get to Big 12's and NCAA's. Looking ahead, it will set us up for another awesome schedule the following year as well. Its time to RAISE THE BAR this season. Go Bison!!

Default Re: August Coaches Update

Thanks for the update Coach. Have a great week. Go Bison.

Thanks for checking in with us, Coach. I'm looking forward to the announcements.

wellll we're waiting........
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Home dual matches:

Iowa State
    Oklahoma State
    Central Michigan
    Wyoming
    Air Force

533 In a row

DIfiOasXYAAQ4K1 (1).jpg Here is one of his posts

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wellll we're waiting........

The home schedule and full schedule have both been released on social media (Twitter) through NDSU Athletics account, NDSU Wrestling account, and my twitter account as well. I guess we assumed everyone had twitter... I see the home schedule is below. So here is the full schedule. IMG_0167.jpg

We only had 15 dates originally. We will now have a full 16 as we have gotten official word that Northern Illinois will dual us the same weekend that we take on Purdue!

Quote Originally Posted by CoachGarnett View Post
    We only had 15 dates originally. We will now have a full 16 as we have gotten official word that Northern Illinois will dual us the same weekend that we take on Purdue!
    Now that is a solid schedule. I'm not sure that we could ask for anything more.

Get that bell from Bono and Reader ASAP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!