Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Season Predictions

Default Re: 2017 Season Predictions

I have us going 11-0 if we stay healthy. We will beat EWU by 14+. We had 187 yds in penalties last year if I remember right. Most of that was the blocking call that we have been doing for years. Most of those plays were a 15-20 gains that were called back. So those penalties were actually at least 300 yds worth. That game shouldn't have made it to overtime. As far as SDSU goes, I think our guys are pissed off about the Marker being taken away. They showed their anger in the playoffs. That will be the game to get it back so I don't see us losing. The team I worry about is the same team I always worry about. That is UNI. In our perfect season of 2013, they went 7-5. They came into our house and almost upset us. We won by 1 pt luckily. The next year we went there and lost. They are an entirely a different team when they play us. Personally, I don't mind 1 lose a year in the regular season. It takes a lot of pressure off the players and gives them a little fuel for the playoffs.

I think we all forget last yrs SDSU game, Chase Morlock dad died that week. Funeral was Wed/Thur that week. Priorities got changed that week. And still only lost on the last play of the game.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My season prediction is not one that reflects wins and losses. It doesn't have my opinion on which game will be the toughest for the Bison. I'm going to predict that I'm personally going to enjoy another season of Bison football, my favorite time of the year. I'm going to predict that I'll enjoy getting together with 19,000 wild and crazy Bison fans 6 times this year in the FFD, and we're gonna keep that place rock'n. I'm going to predict that I'll enjoy each and every Bison game I get to attend with my dad, and cherish the moment as it happens. I'm going to predict that there will be some new faces that begin to contribute on the field and make their own name for themselves under the umbrella of BISON. I'm going to predict that we'll see student athletes competing on the field and off, with Bison pride as the reason it keeps them working so hard. I'm going to predict that I'll be proud of those young men in spite of how the season ends, and because of how they represent my favorite team. Go Bison!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    My season prediction is not one that reflects wins and losses. It doesn't have my opinion on which game will be the toughest for the Bison. I'm going to predict that I'm personally going to enjoy another season of Bison football, my favorite time of the year. I'm going to predict that I'll enjoy getting together with 19,000 wild and crazy Bison fans 6 times this year in the FFD, and we're gonna keep that place rock'n. I'm going to predict that I'll enjoy each and every Bison game I get to attend with my dad, and cherish the moment as it happens. I'm going to predict that there will be some new faces that begin to contribute on the field and make their own name for themselves under the umbrella of BISON. I'm going to predict that we'll see student athletes competing on the field and off, with Bison pride as the reason it keeps them working so hard. I'm going to predict that I'll be proud of those young men in spite of how the season ends, and because of how they represent my favorite team. Go Bison!!
    Awesome, thank you.

11-0 or 10-1.

We are getting that damn rock back.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    We are getting that damn rock back.
    keep your cocaine addiction out of this thread

Hopefully I'm wrong, but pass coverages were getting blown way too often last year, hopefully Coach Klanderman and Bryan Shepherd can get that straightened out.

The only prediction I'll make is that, short of something off the field like playing an ineligible player, NDSU is going to beat MVSU.
    Last edited by tony; 09-01-2017 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleBisonFan View Post
    I have us going 11-0 if we stay healthy. We will beat EWU by 14+. We had 187 yds in penalties last year if I remember right. Most of that was the blocking call that we have been doing for years. Most of those plays were a 15-20 gains that were called back. So those penalties were actually at least 300 yds worth. That game shouldn't have made it to overtime. As far as SDSU goes, I think our guys are pissed off about the Marker being taken away. They showed their anger in the playoffs. That will be the game to get it back so I don't see us losing. The team I worry about is the same team I always worry about. That is UNI. In our perfect season of 2013, they went 7-5. They came into our house and almost upset us. We won by 1 pt luckily. The next year we went there and lost. They are an entirely a different team when they play us. Personally, I don't mind 1 lose a year in the regular season. It takes a lot of pressure off the players and gives them a little fuel for the playoffs.
    This team has the potential to go 11-0 but potential is just that

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I don't post often, but disappointed in the lack of optimism for the team on this board. Without question, the Bison will go 10 - 1 (with the loss coming from the hiccup we have once every other year).