Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Season Predictions

Default Re: 2017 Season Predictions

9-2; however, if the offense impresses me on Saturday then 10-1. SDSU could be the one we lose. Eastern Washington will be close but I think the Bison win by a field goal.

10-1 and another deep playoff run.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    9-2; however, if the offense impresses me on Saturday then 10-1. SDSU could be the one we lose. Eastern Washington will be close but I think the Bison win by a field goal.
    You think if the offense impresses you on Saturday that means a lot? Doh'k.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

There's way to much fear of SDSU on this post. Guys, they were a few seconds of being 0-2 in Fargo last year, and when was the last time they played NDSU tough at home? Yes, they have a few good players on offense, but it's not like we have chopped liver for defensive players. Honestly, I don't think SDSU has as good of a season this year.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    You think if the offense impresses you on Saturday that means a lot? Doh'k.
    I hope the offense impresses against one of the worst Fcs teams from last season

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    There's way to much fear of SDSU on this post. Guys, they were a few seconds of being 0-2 in Fargo last year, and when was the last time they played NDSU tough at home? Yes, they have a few good players on offense, but it's not like we have chopped liver for defensive players. Honestly, I don't think SDSU has as good of a season this year.
    Exactly... and in Quarters 2-4 of last year's playoff game vs. SDSU, the Bison seemed to have figured out a way to shut them down. In addition, the game is in November, will weather impact SDSU's offense?

As for JMU, and their ability "repeat" -- I honestly don't see it happening. Repeating as National Champion requires the right team chemistry... these suspensions of JMU players indicate to me that JMU may not have what it takes. A key metric for me will be their ability to win their FBS game against ECU -- a defending FCS champ should win that game.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Totally agree. Also, everyone seems to be predicting this game as a loss since SDSU is clearly the toughest game on our schedule. When was the last time we lost to the tough teams on our schedule? We almost exclusively win the tough games, and slip up with a head scratcher somewhere. This team is LOADED folks. I would never predict a loss when the Bison are clearly be amped up for a game, as will be the case here. Maybe a loss to WIU as a random letdown game(...maybe), but I doubt we drop one vs the Jacks. Look at their 2 deep and tell me with a straight face that they can compete with our depth in the 2nd half. Umm no. Power off tackle is going to eat their lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Exactly... and in Quarters 2-4 of last year's playoff game vs. SDSU, the Bison seemed to have figured out a way to shut them down. In addition, the game is in November, will weather impact SDSU's offense?

As for JMU, and their ability "repeat" -- I honestly don't see it happening. Repeating as National Champion requires the right team chemistry... these suspensions of JMU players indicate to me that JMU may not have what it takes. A key metric for me will be their ability to win their FBS game against ECU -- a defending FCS champ should win that game.
    What an expectation we have set. Defending FCS champ should be winning FBS games.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Totally agree. Also, everyone seems to be predicting this game as a loss since SDSU is clearly the toughest game on our schedule. When was the last time we lost to the tough teams on our schedule? We almost exclusively win the tough games, and slip up with a head scratcher somewhere. This team is LOADED folks. I would never predict a loss when the Bison are clearly be amped up for a game, as will be the case here. Maybe a loss to WIU as a random letdown game(...maybe), but I doubt we drop one vs the Jacks. Look at their 2 deep and tell me with a straight face that they can compete with our depth in the 2nd half. Umm no. Power off tackle is going to eat their lunch.
    Last year, SDSU.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Totally agree as well. If I'm not mistaken, I believe we had a 17-3 lead in the 3rd quarter with the ball in our possession in the regular season game. SDSU has their big 3 on offense and that's about it. DeLuca will control that QB run.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    What an expectation we have set. Defending FCS champ should be winning FBS games.

Last year, SDSU.
    You are seriously not calling SDSU our toughest game last year....