Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Season Predictions

Default 2017 Season Predictions

How many games we gonna lose? I honestly think zero, but it will be difficult. On offense, we got our skill guys back and hopefully a year better. Plus Engel and Cain. O line will need to stay healthy and have some young guys step up. 4 Redshirt freshman getting playing time is crazy for us, but exciting for the future. Overall, Messingham at OC might be the biggest wildcard.
    Defense is just plain loaded. Even with Menard down, we still have experienced contributors at every position and most of them are beasts. DeLuca back will cancel out losing Menard. Should be better than last year with a year of experience.
    Schedule is deceptive. Easier than most years at a glance, but arguably our 3 toughest games (EWU, SDSU, YSU) are all on the road.
    Biggest reason of all might be motivation. Sometimes it takes losing to bring out the best.

Default Re: 2017 Season Predictions

9-2 or 10-1

We seem to lose a game we should win and win a game we should lose.

Road games are tough with SDSU, Youngstown, and the Illinois State but we seem to do better on the road.

Late season is tough game after tough game

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I wouldn't be surprised with a clean sheet but like was said, always a head-scratcher sometime in the season.

Thing about this program, they always win the big games they prepare for.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Championship! Book it~!!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

I'll say 9-2.

Stig will pull out all the stops to win that game. He may even try to stop the bus!

We lose a head scratcher as usual. Probably WIU at home.

A huge unknown is our OC and his ability to handle/understand more complex defenses in MVFC as compared to BSC. Additionally, he will need to resist temptation to start chucking the ball if/when we are down more than 7 and stick with our offense and it's identity, assuming we have/he develops one. Also, his ability to make solid adjustments will be critical and is an unknown as well.

I'll say 9-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

There is no game on the schedule that we shouldn't win. We'll probably get ambushed somewhere. One loss. The x-factor is the offensive line. On paper...they could be special.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Western Illinois is week before UNI. USD is after UNI/SDSU and week before Illinois St. Potential slip ups there.

All depends on if Longhorn cracks out the wolf t shirt. I'll wait to see.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    All depends on if Longhorn cracks out the wolf t shirt. I'll wait to see.

It better be one wolf. The past is the past.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯